Reviews for Second Verse, Same as the First
sadboysclubpresident chapter 19 . 7/28
What a great fic. I'm really glad I stumbled on this gem of a fic
I can not express how AMAZING this story was. Thank you so much for giving me all the Bamon feels.
EmperorsConcerto chapter 9 . 3/19
So Damon's wising up to the true nature of his feelings for Bonnie. It's going to be interesting to see how she deals with it. Unlike Katherine and Elena, Bonnie's not the type who enjoys the obsessive attentions of a possessive paramour. She'll want a partner, not a protector or someone to show her off: Bonnie Bennett does that all on her own - the girl's awesome that way! I adore your version of Lucy Bennett. Finally, FINALLY, we have someone who is actually looking out for Bonnie, who's in HER CORNER. I loved the way she set Damon straight. And I particularly appreciated the role reversal, with Damon finally realizing what he and the rest of the Mystic Falls gang constantly subjected Bonnie to, through all her years in Mystic Falls: expecting her to make sacrifice after sacrifice, performing life-altering spells, with little to no thought for what it was costing Bonnie, what they were putting her through. They were all so self-absorbed. Great chapter, as usual!
EmperorsConcerto chapter 6 . 3/19
This is a fantastic story: great plot, well drawn characters. But crikey O'Riley! Damon is getting on my last nerve in this chapter! His attitude about this insane plan AND towards Bonnie is exactly what I always hated. I can sympathize with his grief and anguish over the loss of a brother ( in a very personal way, in fact). Terrible things happen to people who don't deserve it. It's cruel. It's unfair. It's savage. But that certainly doesn't mean you destroy the world two times over and put other people through what you've been through if it means you get your precious person back. Your precious person is not more or less precious, important than someone else's precious person. It's not a sign of epic devotion, it's selfish and makes you a danger to yourself and other people. Bonnie isn't blameless in this either. Her greatest strength and biggest weakness is her ability to give up what she needs so other people can have what they want. It makes her a terrible danger to herself because she's willing to do anything for others, even if it hurts her horrendously. Speaking of which, I'm fed up to the back teeth with Damon's attitude about Bonnie leaving. She did nothing wrong. She had every right to choose to take care of herself for a change - her so-called friends were certainly never going to! All they did was use her to clean up their messes. And then once the smoke cleared, they ignored her, putting her back in her little deus ex machina storage box on the shelf. Until the next crisis. Eff that noise. She doesn't owe them a damn thing and if Damon thinks otherwise, he can go stake himself! It's a sign of how incredibly well this story is written - even the aspects that frustrate me - that I'm having such an emotional, invested response. Sorry, as much as I adore OTP Bonnie/Damon, I'm always going to be Team Bonnie first. Thanks for posting this! Sorry about my ramble...;)
StoryTeller1212 chapter 19 . 4/21/2016
Love this story so much
BlueChappy chapter 19 . 4/20/2016
I enjoyed reading this story. The content doesnt too heavy. Also your brilliant not tonput details about 'make out part' I really loves the ending. if you could write more I'm gonna read it!
Realitybites771 chapter 19 . 3/16/2016
Beautiful story. One of the best Bamon fics I have read so far. You captured the essence of Damon, Bonnie, Carolina and Stefan soon well. I really loved the Damon/Stefan interaction because the way Stefan handles Damon was true to form. Again, thanks for the great read, you are a wonderful storyteller.
DarkMistress1 chapter 19 . 10/31/2015
This is actually the third time I've read this story from beginning to end. This is my go to when I'm in need of a Bamon fix.
yuppies2414 chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
m
BlueChappy chapter 19 . 8/20/2015
Huh very angst and tense beginning but the ending is very fair and lovely. I really enjoy this stories much . i feel touche and almost crying. But perfect ending thats all i can said. The plot and conflicts ARGH! I cant even it. But i really fond wif this stories
nakala chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
This was an amazing story.
nakala chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
Wow. This was just the best twist. Should have seen it coming but I didn't great job.
FanOfReading121 chapter 19 . 4/26/2015
Awwww! I LOVED this story! I have recently become a Bamon fan, and this was the perfect fic to fuel my obsession! Keep up the great work! Until next time...
Swurve chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
This was good
WickedBlue chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
Brilliant, beautiful fic. Loved the romance, the angst and especially the h/c. Best Damon h/c ever. Very well written. Love it.