Reviews for A New Place To Stay
DarkAngelBoi70 chapter 79 . 18h
Absolutely wonderful story...Ive been reading it non-stop for a solid week. It's great to see that someone can highlight on the fact that the headmaster was deliberately keeping harry abused, and was not as light as everyone always portrays him.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 79 . 8/21
I HAVE CRIED SO MANY TIMES OVER THE COURSE OF THIS FIC SO FIRST OF ALL HOW DARE YOU SECOND OF ALL THIS WAS AMAZING AND ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVE FICS EVER DEFINITELY A TOP TEN WILL READ AGAIN THANK YOU
kitty-gurl1 chapter 15 . 8/20
i swear i've cried like five times already and i'm not even a quarter of the way through. WHY DO YOU MAKE ME SUFFER LIKE THIS!
ZekiWing chapter 79 . 8/19
Wow, this story is incredibly well written and thought out. Everything after fourth year was detailed, yet also skipped enough not to drag everything out. In addition to references to previous years to see how they affected the characters when they were older.

There was only one open hole in the story. What happened to the Elder Wand? I feel like it is okay if it kinda just disappeared, but there should have been a line or something about how it was never found. The last mention was Dumbledore being all freaked out. Also, there was no mention of the Master of Death title or really any conclusion for that part of the book.

Besides that point I loved the fanfic, especially Snape and Harry's relationship.
mmaallek chapter 79 . 8/12
I have read few fics like this.

It had me reeled in and staying up just to read it, the way it was written was superb. My biggest problem is in the latter chapters the quality dropped quite a lot.

At the beginning the fic was well laid out and was incredibly interesting i actually stay up more than one night just to continue reading then somewhere down the line it feels like a different person has gotten hold of the fic and the scenes were to rushed and a lot of silly character bashing was used and it made less inclined to read it and the last ten or so chpaters were quite the let down.
Helena chapter 1 . 8/12
*opens story* *sees you said non accurate thing about ron* *closes story* bye felicia
Bewitchedgal chapter 72 . 8/9
Always remember-the twin with the ear missing is the one that survived
TeaGrannymcmlx3 chapter 79 . 7/31
Great story.
Thank-you for writing it.
I always thought Sirius needed help, and Dumbledore's actions needed to be accounted for.
How can someone call themselves a guardian and not personally check on their charge?

I'm going to check out all your other stories too, but I don't generally review until the end of them so if it is complete I read it, just like if my own are not complete I won't let people read them. It drives my friends nuts but it's the way I am.

TeaGrannymcmlxiii
HS chapter 1 . 7/28
You are a good writer but I wish you had indicated that this was going to be a Ron & Hermione(and nearly everyone else) bashing story. You wrote Harry and Snape so well that I kept reading hoping for reconciliation, but I finally gave up halfway through. It isn't anything against your skills as a writer; my love for the series just stems very much from the relationships throughout, particularly the golden trio so stories that continually bash them w/o reprieve just really arent my cup of tea. I know this story has been completed for a while, and Im not trying to insult you (the story was very good for those who dont mind) but I just thought Id drop a line suggesting that a heads up might be a nice thing to add for those of us that do have certain preferences :)
JaylaCaine chapter 79 . 7/25
I loved it.
isophia0110 chapter 57 . 7/22
umm the cloak couldn't be Summoned right?
etherian chapter 79 . 7/15
It is a shame that for all her smarts Hermione never got rid of her self-righteous and snobbishness.

This was a wonderful story and I really enjoyed myself. Thank you for writing it.
etherian chapter 73 . 7/14
This was a very good and philosophical chapter. I do need to make one correction, though. The word is ADVERSITY - a situation or event of unfortunate circumstance - not Adversary - an opponent.

I hate that this story is so close to the end. You've done a great job with it.
etherian chapter 70 . 7/14
I love Zar and his silly humans. He's lovely.
etherian chapter 68 . 7/14
I am tickled for Harry acknowledging that even the good guys would have to kill. It never seemed realistic that the Death Eaters were out to kill but the Side of Light were using shields, disarming spells, and stunning spells.
6,847 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »