Reviews for A New Place To Stay
Wish magic? Goodbye
sarahgri99 chapter 79 . 6/20
That was incredible. Excellently written and amazing plot! I absolutely loved it!
demonbookworm101 chapter 79 . 6/16
Loved the story would have read it all in one sitting but I had to go to work you did great
You really need better betas-preferably someone who actually has a grasp of basic grammatical rules. There were so many run-on sentences, grammatical errors (and don't even get me started on the horrible punctuation) that it completely detracted from your story. It's bad enough that I have no desire to continue past the first chapter. Please, get better betas!
Gogglegirl chapter 79 . 6/10
This story is absolutely AMAZING! It's very realistic and keeps everyone in-character from start to finish, plus there's no bashing whatsoever. Thanks for writing it! :D
Yurei-san chapter 27 . 6/6
He said that Harry was his son!
He admitted it and he doesn't seem to register it
I love this story. I like the relationship between Harry and Severus. But I don't like the way Harry treats his friends. I mean, come on, his friends already said they were sorry. At least he can treat them normally, he doesn't have to be warm or chummy with them anymore, though. But at least he can treat them the way he treats other kids. Here, he is so cruel to Hermione and Ron. This story itself is great, however :)
humzred chapter 73 . 5/26
thats pretty much my summary. You are one talented writer!
humzred chapter 79 . 5/26
supercallafragalisticexpialidotious!
Navyangel85 chapter 79 . 5/21
Loved that i found this story and loved the ending
Navyangel85 chapter 56 . 5/19
Is he gonna get spanked i do wonder n hope
Navyangel85 chapter 52 . 5/19
Oh i do hope not i kinda want draco to change
Billy chapter 79 . 5/19
Thank you for a well written, cativating story. Actually the best portrayal of Severus and Harry I've ever read. Finally a story of Harry not floundering, or being stupidly cocky. Bonus that Ron and Hermione got the cold shoulder and Neville and Luna had their moment to shine.
excessivelyperky chapter 59 . 5/16
Good chapter. Harry has figured out the wand allegiance business. But...Albus defeated, but did not kill, Grindelwald. So the mastery can be passed without anyone having to be killed. Sadly, this did not seem to come up in anyone's mind in canon, alas.
LivingLegends chapter 79 . 5/12
Quick question since there seems to be a plot hole. Sezar Slytherin. His book, his wand and yet nothing ever came of it. This story didn't need him being mentioned or even involved considering how this ended. Didn't need to say exactly who wrote the book and didn't need to mention the "original" owner of the wand before Harry.

So what was the end goal there?
7,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »