Reviews for A New Place To Stay
LibraOfSlytherin chapter 21 . 10/8
oh God angsty Harry. he really acts like Hermione and Ron werent overruled by Dumbledore. they literally said they wanted to tell him but they couldn't. I don't understand what part about that he's not understanding. seems like he just wants to be angry at somebody
Faraheneh chapter 79 . 10/6
Wow... I just found your story two week ago and it was such a great onethank you so much for writing and sharing it with us.
It was such a joy reading it
Tanathar chapter 79 . 10/1
Really loved your story. Thanks so much for the read.
Diablovia chapter 79 . 9/25
Great story! Thank you :)
HelenFD chapter 52 . 9/22
Very good story. I hope the rest is just as good. Many Thanks.
Ayame chapter 79 . 9/17
Simply, a wonderful fic~!
Ninja3knight chapter 79 . 9/10
This was a amaxing story very well done beutifuly written
Woo hoo! Love how intelligent you made Kingsley Shacklebolt. Very nicely done. I do hope we get to see him again.
Chapter 57-
Ooh you tease us and leave us on a cliff hanger, so naughty! I love it.
Chapter 56 - nicely handled sir!
Ooooooh my goodness.

Rating 10/10 for building up to Prof M's entrance during HP & SD training session - well done!

Review - I just can't express how glad I am that I found this story of yours. I am thoroughly enjoying it thank you.
I've been reading your story and love it immensely.

And just had to stop and leave a review when I get to this is very Snape like comment at the end of chapter 16

"I don't believe this should ever need saying - all bold bits were taken from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secret"

Thank you so much I love you work.
Leo105 chapter 79 . 8/28
Hey there! I really liked the concept of this story, you did a really good job. Thanks for the time and effort, and the upload of course!
gindensmi chapter 79 . 8/26
I really enjoyed this story!
Estelle498 chapter 79 . 8/14
Hello!

Thank you so much for this story. I really enjoyed it! It has been a long time since I didn’t find a story this beautifully written, nor that interesting! Well maybe because I have high standards, ahah.

I used to really dislike Dumbledore, but now it’s worst, ahah. I hate him! Ah ah ah.
The relationship between Harry and Severus is well developed, even if at some point I though in was to quick. But it was ok with the storyline.
I was really happy that Neville and Luna we’re here, and in front, that you write Neville as a stronger character that he is in the book. And that he and Luna married each other is a bless! Thank you!

And i also would like to thank you, maybe you will laugh, but thanks to you I learn new vocabulary! It’s not in France with the teacher of mine that I would have learn this! So thank you very much!

Estel