Reviews for A New Place To Stay
Sully152 chapter 79 . 12/4
I finished reading you story and loved it. Thank you
Sully152 chapter 3 . 12/2
I normally don’t read Snape/harry stories, but this one seemed intriguing. I just started reading and it already has me hooked. You have an excellent writing style, flows easy and makes sense. Thank you for creating this entertainment for all of us to share
Each chapter grasps my attention more than the other. You have a gift don't let anyone convince you of otherwise.
Liamtheharrypotterfan chapter 79 . 11/28
One of my favourite fics on here well done sir
Ash Linton chapter 79 . 11/4
I devoured this story within two days! it was so gripping! when I started out i didn't realise i would actually be so drawn to it. though i had to say that when the rift between Ron Hermione and Harry initially begin, i grew a bit skeptical. but it turned out all very well for the story, in fact it almost made me happy because Harry and Snape got to spend so much time together without them having to worry about letting other know their plans. I absolutely loved every interaction between Harry and Snape. All in all it was perfect. The idea of Harry having a basilisk was actually very cool! I adored Zar so much. Thank you so much for sharing this story, the epilogue also felt like a perfect ending to a beautiful day.
Tataneke chapter 79 . 10/26
amazing story!
novonia chapter 63 . 10/17
September or august? Lovely work btw, enjoying it!
I wish Dumbledore would just die already.
Oh noooo! How will Harry and Snape get out of this?
Wow! This is the best Dursley revenge I’ve ever read. Not graphic, out-of-character gore or cold-blooded killing—but then truly reaping what they sowed. Poor Dudley, though. He’s a jerk but a child under his parents’ influence. If Snape have Draco a chance, he should give Dudley one too. Wait until he’s a grown man who’s changed before thinking about getting revenge. And Dudley wasn’t even the main perpetrator, just a silly schoolyard bully.
Now Snape knows, and I’m glad he was kind. But what will happen now?
Snape finally sees the light! Thankfully! Finally!
The last paragraph of this chapter was so gripping. I was on the edge of my seat! It’s rare for a single paragraph to be a cliffhanger, but you did it.
This is so sad. I don’t like Sirius bashing, but this isn’t really and he’s realistically portrayed. His ugly flaws are shining through:
YES SNAPE! Realize how much you have hurt Harry! Making him fear you! Realize it and repent!
7,509 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »