Reviews for A New Place To Stay
MonicaSage chapter 79 . 10/5
Also guest 6-19, it is extremely common for the Seri/Molly discussion about what Harry has a right to know to be very similar between fics as this is a very iconic conversation from the books. All the fanfic authors rewriting the same comversation are going to be very similar. Seri really doesnt have that many scenes in the books yet he is a big part of Harry's life, this is an iconic moment where he tries to establish himself as a adult who actuallly has a right to have a say in Harrys life VS Dumbledore who pretty much sat back and let the Potters be killed.
MonicaSage chapter 79 . 10/5
Great story, great plot/writing overall. There were some parts that could have been improved with showing instead of telling, ie don't tell me neville is smart/semi overexplain his reasoning, let his actions speak for themselves.

I thought that Hermione was kinda shafted, but true to the plot of the story; she seemed to almost become more set in her ways with time instead of getting better. I like the idea of the break between her and harry as it was unique to all the other fics where ron is always painted as the bigger prat(which he defininitely is in the book) but I thought making Ron string her along to realize he wanted nothing to do with her at the end was a twist of a knife, not that I agree with the pairing in the books but I though there was a really good setup in this version of Ron/Hermione staying friends and tempering eachother for most of the fic. I think potential emotional stunting/mind damage(which snape did point out in the story) due to her use of the time turner would explain her behavior better.

I think that the way you made Snape a mentor/more gradually was done really well, I didnt get a SuperSnape vibe and you kept alot of the snarky git-ness that is essential to his personality.
SunPho3n1x chapter 79 . 10/3
Such a great story! I love Severus as Harry’s mentor/father figure. Thank you for writing this.
CoffeeObsessedandPoorlyDressed chapter 79 . 9/30
I loved it! Amazing story ️
priscilla.myers chapter 79 . 9/10
Omg this fic was absolutely amazing thank you so much for sharing it with everyone. I loved everything about this fic! I mean except for the way you portrayed Hermione, I really do like her, but also how you did portray her worked amazing for your fic. You really bought her flaws to the surface and instead of the usual trope of turning them into strengths, you made her flaws actually realistic and showed the consequences of not working to change. Five stars!
Best story ever
Minmare chapter 79 . 9/5
Really nice story
Odinswrath1981 chapter 26 . 8/31
um you spelled exclaimed wrong
-chapter 26defense class~ we're not gonna use magic EJACULATED Ron loudly
Equinox67 chapter 1 . 8/21
SaintlyMonarch: You HAVE heard of free will, right? No one forced you to read this, your comments are beyond unhelpful and rude. Why couldn't you have used your inside voice?
Ashley1715 chapter 1 . 7/29
SaintlyMonarch if you didn’t like it so much after just a few chapters why keep reading!? You don’t like it move on!
SaintlyMonarch chapter 25 . 7/22
Complete trash.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 25 . 7/22
Fuck off.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 23 . 7/22
:/.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 16 . 7/21
Girls shouldn't be allowed in the male dormitory.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 7 . 7/20