Reviews for A New Place To Stay
Snape could ask him for the memory of Lucius getting tossed for a pensieve; he might lose his sh*t if he sees that Lucy tried to AK Harry before getting yeeted, though...or the basilisk battle.
DevilFoxy88 chapter 1 . 4/20
Nice one
We areAnonymous7 chapter 1 . 4/17
do Severus and Harry realise they are calling each other 'father and son'
laloudu77 chapter 3 . 4/9
The first 3 chapters are soo depressing and annoying what with the constant change in POV’s but I’m curious of what’s next.
This was amazing fanfiction! I know that you haven't edited this in years and will most likely never read it, but in case you do, I really enjoyed this story and thought you tied everything together nicely.
Only Harry Potter would have the nerve to call Voldemort an insane, decrepit Half-Blood to his face.
Turning the Dursleys into rats and having them live out their days in a cupboard is the only acceptable punishment for them.
I'm not sure of the exact path through history the Deathstick has gone, but Gregorovitch was able to follow the breadcrumbs to find it (and likely murdered its then-present "owner") and obtain it to study; he wanted to try and replicate it. Gellert followed the same breadcrumbs with Albus, which led Gellert to Gregorovitch; Gellert bested him and took the wand, then Albus beat him in the duel and took it for himself. That's the canon lore; beyond that, I'd imagine you could come up with a few names and stories for your work; this is a fanfic, after all. Canon gets shot out of the building FROM a cannon around here~ XD
Falconis Umbra chapter 79 . 1/8
thank you for this incredible story.
greetings
AngelaProngs chapter 9 . 12/22/2023
Finally some actual revenge from a man who was a Death Eater. I can never fathom how nobody ever turns them into dungeon rats for the rest of their lives. It’s the perfect vengeance.
kittiekind chapter 48 . 12/22/2023
I'm really enjoying your story, but you forget what you have written previously. Harry and Neville spoke about occlum3ncy in a previous charter and he told Harry his grandmother made sure that he had proper shields before going to hogwarts
Astra Leo chapter 72 . 12/21/2023
In the book (Deathly Hallows) and the movie Fred died, and George named his son Fred 2
Treedweller chapter 6 . 12/18/2023
You can't put Harry to bed without cleaning him up, Snape! Changing his clothes isn't enough, that boy needs a warm bath!
Guest chapter 61 . 12/16/2023
One Dursley gone three to go
Cherriepietime chapter 79 . 11/4/2023