Reviews for A New Place To Stay
Forromir chapter 58 . 9/7/2020
This chapter has a few more mistakes than the others. You repeated the paragraph where Harry groans when he learned where the cup was, misspelled 'Library' as 'libarary' and I remember a few others.
aniklan8 chapter 48 . 8/3/2020
I love you for keeping that line!
Guest chapter 74 . 7/23/2020
As harry & Dumbledore left the cave without trying to get the Horcrux, harry did not have the fake locket to give to Kreacher.
Guest chapter 68 . 7/23/2020
They should stun the harpy while they get on with the war.
Guest chapter 64 . 7/23/2020
/why didn't he destroy the cup with the basilisk infused sword in the vault?
SilviShadow chapter 79 . 7/17/2020
This is absolutely one of the most mentor stories I have ever read! You are definitely one of the most talented fanfiction writer I had ever come across.
Anonymous chapter 79 . 7/3/2020
To be honest, I was really dubious when I started reading this story, because I wasn't sure how I would feel about the changes to Harry's friendships, etc. But I loved every minute of this story. I'm so glad you wrote it!
leviOsanotleviosaaa chapter 79 . 7/3/2020
Amazing fanfic! i really liked Harry's relationship with Severus as father and son
leviOsanotleviosaaa chapter 51 . 7/3/2020
at this point i feel kind of sad for Harry because everything Always seems to happen to him. at the same time i just can't wait to read Dumbledore's reaction when he'll realise that all the secrets he kept and 'sacrifices' he planned have been for nothing
Love the story so far
SeasideSerpent21 chapter 27 . 6/29/2020
His SON! I'm internally fangirly screaming!
SeasideSerpent21 chapter 17 . 6/28/2020
Wow, the last paragraph left me speechless. It's really good!
DJArla chapter 79 . 6/20/2020
This was probably one of the most realistic Severus-as-Harry’s-mentor fics I’ve ever read. I really enjoyed it
DJArla chapter 2 . 6/18/2020
Wow. This was fantastic and it’s only chapter 2! I was honestly crying real tears at the Harry you depicted. Wonderful stuff. I just can’t wait to keep reading!
Tania Game chapter 79 . 6/12/2020
I really loved this story, so well thought through. I love your Harry, especially his Slytherin parts showing. I also like Zar, he's awesome. I like the depth you gave to Neville, I think he's always overlooked and underestimated. Spot on about Dumbledore (patronising old goat), I always wondered why he left Harry at the Dursleys, when he must have known, and I never really liked Sirius either. Severus Snape is my hero. Thanks for an awesome story.
36143 chapter 1 . 6/8/2020
This story *could* be great... but the author tends to "tell" the story, not "show" the story. The author explains far too much. For example, instead of demonstrating what a character is like by her actions, words, and things left unsaid, the author flat out *tells* the reader everything! The unusual plot and interesting dialogue is burried under exposition after exposition.

Please get an editor! This story could be wonderful with a bit of polishing and cutting away of extraneous words!36143
7,542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »