Reviews for A New Place To Stay
SarrieGuy chapter 79 . 5/1/2020
This story deserves way more favs, yeah there's a few grammar issues and spelling goofs but people forget that HP films had goofs too, and the only reason that the books didnt is the amount of people in the process, this is FREE content and storyline from an author who's only concern is making something awesome for US. Fanfic authors need to get more credit than they do. Legends. Favourited.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2020
I really liked this story overall. I don’t love what happens with Hermione, because honestly Ron was a worse friend, but overall a cool story.
lexi chapter 79 . 4/27/2020
lexi chapter 5 . 4/26/2020
O
stevem1 chapter 79 . 4/19/2020
This is a pretty good AU. I tend to prefer Snape as a deluded villain, as I think it’s closer to his canon character. However, this Snape is a tragic hero who eventually takes Harry as his own son.
TheExiledOfCamelot chapter 74 . 4/19/2020
A Good death for Moody. It's the way he would have wanted to go.
Serpent91 chapter 79 . 3/19/2020
Well written indeed!
Vampireking40 chapter 26 . 3/16/2020
The one thing is that no matter what Draco did he would never end up in front of the Wizardgamont seeing who his dad is and how much power and influence he has with the minister. If the Toad heard about he she would say Harry was lying trying to get a good boy like Malfoy in trouble.
mummyvamp chapter 79 . 3/14/2020
that was brilliant. I loved it so much. thank you
LocoBriar chapter 29 . 3/9/2020
Mwahaha Umbridge pissed off the wrong person. Lol
Smithback chapter 79 . 3/7/2020
such a great and fantastic story

I loved it all!

I am a little sad for hermione, since she is my favorite character.. but still..

a really really good story
nightpurr1 chapter 79 . 3/5/2020
I get to missing your Harry and Sev stories. I decided to go back and reread this one. I am glad I did I had forgotten how good it was. I hope that you will still finish your unfinished Harry and Sev stories. I keep an eye open on them.
Thanks for the entertainment.
P.S. loved Zar!
Loveanimelove chapter 79 . 2/29/2020
This is an amazing work of art
Valya 001 chapter 79 . 2/29/2020
You are an amazing writer.
This story was absolutely amazing...
Thanks for sharing it with us.
dhawks69 chapter 30 . 2/21/2020
I have to say 5 inches seems terribly small for a wand.
7,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »