Reviews for A New Place To Stay
Guest chapter 55 . 9/4/2019
Ooooooh my goodness.

Rating 10/10 for building up to Prof M's entrance during HP & SD training session - well done!

Review - I just can't express how glad I am that I found this story of yours. I am thoroughly enjoying it thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/2/2019
I've been reading your story and love it immensely.

And just had to stop and leave a review when I get to this is very Snape like comment at the end of chapter 16

"I don't believe this should ever need saying - all bold bits were taken from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secret"

Thank you so much I love you work.
Leo105 chapter 79 . 8/28/2019
Hey there! I really liked the concept of this story, you did a really good job. Thanks for the time and effort, and the upload of course!
gindensmi chapter 79 . 8/26/2019
I really enjoyed this story!
Magical Khrystaell chapter 79 . 8/14/2019
Hello!

Thank you so much for this story. I really enjoyed it! It has been a long time since I didn’t find a story this beautifully written, nor that interesting! Well maybe because I have high standards, ahah.

I used to really dislike Dumbledore, but now it’s worst, ahah. I hate him! Ah ah ah.
The relationship between Harry and Severus is well developed, even if at some point I though in was to quick. But it was ok with the storyline.
I was really happy that Neville and Luna we’re here, and in front, that you write Neville as a stronger character that he is in the book. And that he and Luna married each other is a bless! Thank you!

And i also would like to thank you, maybe you will laugh, but thanks to you I learn new vocabulary! It’s not in France with the teacher of mine that I would have learn this! So thank you very much!

Estel
VashonBeader chapter 79 . 7/29/2019
Sorry for being lazy and not reviewing each chapter.

Loved the story. Great job

Thanks so much for writing and sharing this work.
Djburnham chapter 69 . 7/29/2019
Draco!
Djburnham chapter 60 . 7/29/2019
Why does it have to be a female?
Djburnham chapter 54 . 7/28/2019
SHE WHO!? You went from Draco to SHE.
Phoenix6975 chapter 79 . 7/24/2019
this was absolutely brilliant. thanks for writing this amazing story
Ame's world chapter 79 . 7/12/2019
Such a wonderful fanfic !
Thanks a lot lot lot lot lot !
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2019
Loving this story so far but this chapter wasn’t the best; you contradict yourself by allowing poppy to floo to grimauld after previously stating only Albus (as the secret keeper) could do that.

Also, poppy would use magic to remove/vanish clothes and not manually do that.
And lastly in canon poppy stated she can mend bones and missing ones have to be regrown. So she should be able to mend Harry easy enough without the painful option of skelegro

Sorry to nitpick but the quality of your previous chapters is far superior to this one x
7,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »