Reviews for A New Place To Stay
rigger42 chapter 49 . 7/29/2023
I've never understood why the character - and a lot of readers - see using the notes in that book as cheating. I've bought used textbooks before and some have notes in them. I mean, its definitely buyer beware but its not like having an answer key to a test, just another information source. If he had a tutor who said 'this is a better method' is that cheating? I feel with Hermione, it was more 'you are doing better than I am so you must be cheating.'
rigger42 chapter 48 . 7/29/2023
well phooey, I've been commenting all evening without being logged in. darn my luck. :)
Guest chapter 47 . 7/29/2023
Is it canon that there was a taboo on his name? Because with Dumbles being convinced he would return, his insistence on using 'Voldemort' just becomes so darn irresponsible. Or did he only tell Harry to use it? See, all these logic holes are why fanfic has so many opportunities to make Dumbledore a manipulative jerk.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/29/2023
I notice that there is no mention of Sirius writing Harry again this whole term...or did I miss it.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/29/2023
lol I love the Cheshire Cat of it all with Dobby.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/28/2023
You know, I always thought it batty when they were sending Harry around with a guard when they could have just allowed him to floo or apparate. But it occurred to me this time that they could have sent the families along with Harry under his invisibility cload as well. They could have created a pretense that he was sent by portkey or whatever even if they did want him to 'be a child' and go on the train. Of course, then they also did the whole polyjuice-broom-mob bit later on. Wizards are daft.
CallMeRuki chapter 79 . 6/19/2023
this is one of the best stories with dadSev that I've ever read.
Great job!
Tonks7777777 chapter 79 . 5/11/2023
Such a cute story! Thanks so much- loved it!
SunPho3n1x chapter 78 . 4/20/2023
Such a great story! I absolutely loved Harry and Severus’ relationship. I love it every time I read it! Thank you for writing this
Gazuzin chapter 79 . 4/12/2023
Nice fic, a bit hard on Hermione, and loses a bit of steam in the middle, but still good. I liked the extended epilogue, I wish more fics did that. I wonder what happened to Rudders...
ForgeDwarf chapter 67 . 3/25/2023
Dude, I can't breathe!

AHHHH! FINALLY! WOOOOHOOOOO! YES! I FEEL SO FRICKIN HYPE FOR THE BATTLE AND MY VISION IS BLURRY FROM HAPPY TEARS! THEY FINALLY CALLED EACH OTHER THE THINGIES! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! I LIVE FOR YOUR SEV HARRY NEV LUNA DOBBY KREACHER AND SEVS HOUSE ELVES (ive always had a soft spot for kreacher) I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH
I FEEL SIMILAR TO HOW A PASSIONATE AMERICAN WOULD FEEL AT THE SIGHT OF THEIR FAVORITE PLAYER LANDING A TOUCHDOWN OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED AT THE LAST POSSIBLE MOMENT ALLOWING THEIR TEAM TO WIN THE WORLD CUP THINGABOB- INSANELY FRICKEN ECSTATIC AND FERAL!

ok ok ok im off to read the rest
ForgeDwarf chapter 27 . 3/23/2023
AHHHHHH! HES FULL ON CALLING HIM HIS SON KNOW YEESSSSSSSS! WOOOOO

man i feel like i could be running laps around the quidditch field!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY SM
Guest chapter 79 . 3/13/2023
a wonderful story, the only thing I think it might be missing is to see severus give the first copy of the book to harry and say, it's already in stores :D

or maybe not, anyway a story worth reading
ChosenInWinter chapter 37 . 3/10/2023
I really enjoy the HarrySnape relationship in this story. It I find your Harry’s dislike of everyone off-putting. It doesn’t make sense that he suddenly can’t stand his best friends and even takes pleasure in Hermione running from the hall in tears. Harry- even a Slytherin- is never mean spirited. I’m starting to dislike Harry based on his behavior. So I think your depiction of Harry being “wronged” by everyone has gone too far.
Melverne chapter 27 . 2/17/2023
Yes! I like this new attitude.
7,542 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »