Reviews for A New Place To Stay
MintIsMeth chapter 79 . 1/27/2023
Frankly an excellent story, you avoided Harry x Snape and I appreciate that.
ArcTheUnknown chapter 57 . 1/20/2023
ok, so he knew grevowitch had the wand, and recognised young gridewald from the Dumbledore book, then he knew Dumbledore beat gridewald.
Motherofthehorde chapter 79 . 1/17/2023
Great story. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
Sully152 chapter 79 . 12/4/2022
I finished reading you story and loved it. Thank you
Sully152 chapter 3 . 12/2/2022
I normally don’t read Snape/harry stories, but this one seemed intriguing. I just started reading and it already has me hooked. You have an excellent writing style, flows easy and makes sense. Thank you for creating this entertainment for all of us to share
Guest chapter 17 . 11/29/2022
Each chapter grasps my attention more than the other. You have a gift don't let anyone convince you of otherwise.
Liamtheharrypotterfan chapter 79 . 11/28/2022
One of my favourite fics on here well done sir
Ash Linton chapter 79 . 11/4/2022
I devoured this story within two days! it was so gripping! when I started out i didn't realise i would actually be so drawn to it. though i had to say that when the rift between Ron Hermione and Harry initially begin, i grew a bit skeptical. but it turned out all very well for the story, in fact it almost made me happy because Harry and Snape got to spend so much time together without them having to worry about letting other know their plans. I absolutely loved every interaction between Harry and Snape. All in all it was perfect. The idea of Harry having a basilisk was actually very cool! I adored Zar so much. Thank you so much for sharing this story, the epilogue also felt like a perfect ending to a beautiful day.
Tataneke chapter 79 . 10/26/2022
amazing story!
novonia chapter 63 . 10/17/2022
September or august? Lovely work btw, enjoying it!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/11/2022
I wish Dumbledore would just die already.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/11/2022
Oh noooo! How will Harry and Snape get out of this?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2022
Wow! This is the best Dursley revenge I’ve ever read. Not graphic, out-of-character gore or cold-blooded killing—but then truly reaping what they sowed. Poor Dudley, though. He’s a jerk but a child under his parents’ influence. If Snape have Draco a chance, he should give Dudley one too. Wait until he’s a grown man who’s changed before thinking about getting revenge. And Dudley wasn’t even the main perpetrator, just a silly schoolyard bully.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2022
Now Snape knows, and I’m glad he was kind. But what will happen now?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2022
Snape finally sees the light! Thankfully! Finally!
7,542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »