Reviews for A New Place To Stay
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2022
The last paragraph of this chapter was so gripping. I was on the edge of my seat! It’s rare for a single paragraph to be a cliffhanger, but you did it.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2022
This is so sad. I don’t like Sirius bashing, but this isn’t really and he’s realistically portrayed. His ugly flaws are shining through:
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2022
YES SNAPE! Realize how much you have hurt Harry! Making him fear you! Realize it and repent!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2022
Snape seems pretty in-character, neither too cruel nor too nice. I like that, it usually isn’t like that in this kind of fic.
Guest chapter 79 . 9/21/2022
Tony Moonstone chapter 79 . 9/8/2022
This has to be one of the top 5 in all my readings of Mentor Snape to Harry Potter storylines.
I'm really happy how Harry had friends with Neville and Luna instead of the usual Ron and Hermione.
I LOVED Zar!
Thanks for making such a AWESOME story.
Onward to your other stories.
Tony Moonstone chapter 65 . 9/8/2022
My eyes rose right into my hairline.
Harry choking Sirius, and raising him off the floor.
You never cease to amaze me.
Tony Moonstone chapter 56 . 9/7/2022
One of the best chapters to date in this storyline.
In all my readings, in all the storylines I've read...NEVER have I seen Harry go Nuclear on McGonagall. It was such a shock to witness.
What a story!
Tony Moonstone chapter 50 . 9/7/2022
I so love Neville.
Discovering Harry had a Tattoo was priceless.
Tony Moonstone chapter 48 . 9/7/2022
I always enjoyed the scene in book 6 when Harry manages to brew a potion better than Hermione and win the Felix potion. He technically cheated but what Hermione doesn't know the better.
Finally nice to put her in her place for once.
Really loving this story and the direction it's going.
Tony Moonstone chapter 6 . 9/5/2022
Wow, just wow.
There was a interesting fact thar happened in this chapter, Draco helped in his own way.
If Draco never cursed Harry then Snape would never have discovered the abuse that Harry went through each summer from his relatives.
In this way, Snapes attitude and outlook towards Harry will definitely change.
Only time will tell.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 4 . 7/21/2022
The more I read the more I feel all of the Adults in the Wizarding World need to be spanked and whipped.

And Severus Harry was never allowed to do his homework and your shit Slytherins always sabotaged his potions and you did absolutely nothing to stop them and punish them. you need to punish them and you need to do it in front of the entire damned school not behind closed doors to show you did it and to show the true brats if the school you are no longer going to hind from the public and maybe they will stop and change the attitudes and beliefs. And as for other death eater children from the other houses the need to be dealt with as will making it clear they will not be allowed to follow their parents down the same path as the other death Eaters. And the methods of punishment isn't enough or harsh enough. Plus dumb asses you need to teach more than magic you need to teach morals and ethics. Along with manners for those who were never taught them at home.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 3 . 7/21/2022
Severus you stupid effing idiot Harry was not spoiled Harry was abused and neglected since he was 15 months old a d the blasted old gost knew and allowed it. In his delusional idea of keeping Harry safe. That is not safety I just wish that The Dursleys where punished for everything they did to Harry. They were also mentally and emotionally abusive.

Firm with your slytherins my ass you fucking Allie them to sabotage the other students from the other house and I am really such I'd the way most Magicals are especially the Purebloods many if them don't even know the meaning of hard work which involves hard physical labor. And most of Slytherin house are bigots.

And ai just with Harry would just stand up to Snape and tell him that he was never spoiled at the Dursleys he was constantly abused by all of them and he was constantly starved and given very little food and when at primary school he was never able to eat his school lunch because Dudley would steal it. I just wish Harry would show Severus he has been wrong all this time about him even if is means pulling out all of Dudley's old clothes he was forced to wear and and then just removed every piece of clothing he is currently wearing it may be embarrassing but it is better to see the truth of thing rather than have all the falsehoods and lies continue. Have see very few authors actually write Harry Standing up and showing Everything The Dursleys did to him. I only remember one Story where Harry force Albus to see all of his memories of every single day of abuse that was inflicted on him and how he always asked for help and was ignored most of the time and what few who did try to help were fire and or disappeared. And that he was lied about all the gid damned time and all the fools from his so-called hime town believes the lies. So I wonder when Severus is going to realize all of his assumptions and beliefs about Harry are wrong and That Albus did wrong by that boy from the Beginning. And The Potters had 15 months to have a proper will written spelling out not only way was to happen to their property and also spell out what is to happen with regards to Harry's Care and Guardianship and that it is to be Obeyed to the letter and Quite frankly I would have added a clause warning what will happen if it is not and what they will to those who didn't follow it once on the other side. And what they will do to every one how harms and abused their boy not just physical but mentally and emotionally. Because Harry has had just about every firm of abuse infected on him here except sexual. And from what I have read so far Albus has condoned everything that has happened to Harry. Especially when you look at how Harry Begged when asking to be sent somewhere else. And Albus said the Wards were based on Lily's blood and her live For Harry but their was no zero love for Harry in that damned house. You don't just protect a child from threats out side the house but also from threats with in a house he did do that. And I sure as fucking help hope the Dursleys didn't actually get any money for Harry's Care because if it hey did they did not use any of it on Harry but their fat ass lazy son and themselves. Which is fraud and embezzlement and
jwstahle chapter 79 . 7/18/2022
I enjoyed this story a lot.
TennysonPoet chapter 35 . 6/29/2022
Can I say I am greatly enjoying it, I am not a fan of how Harry is reacting to Sirius and Remus, I understand why but not a fan. Also I think it is unfair to treat Hermione over one instance of not communicating, she acknowledge it and they should be able to move on. I again understand the why even if I do not like it but I am loving the story.
7,542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »