Reviews for A New Place To Stay
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 4 . 7/21/2022
The more I read the more I feel all of the Adults in the Wizarding World need to be spanked and whipped.

And Severus Harry was never allowed to do his homework and your shit Slytherins always sabotaged his potions and you did absolutely nothing to stop them and punish them. you need to punish them and you need to do it in front of the entire damned school not behind closed doors to show you did it and to show the true brats if the school you are no longer going to hind from the public and maybe they will stop and change the attitudes and beliefs. And as for other death eater children from the other houses the need to be dealt with as will making it clear they will not be allowed to follow their parents down the same path as the other death Eaters. And the methods of punishment isn't enough or harsh enough. Plus dumb asses you need to teach more than magic you need to teach morals and ethics. Along with manners for those who were never taught them at home.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 3 . 7/21/2022
Severus you stupid effing idiot Harry was not spoiled Harry was abused and neglected since he was 15 months old a d the blasted old gost knew and allowed it. In his delusional idea of keeping Harry safe. That is not safety I just wish that The Dursleys where punished for everything they did to Harry. They were also mentally and emotionally abusive.

Firm with your slytherins my ass you fucking Allie them to sabotage the other students from the other house and I am really such I'd the way most Magicals are especially the Purebloods many if them don't even know the meaning of hard work which involves hard physical labor. And most of Slytherin house are bigots.

And ai just with Harry would just stand up to Snape and tell him that he was never spoiled at the Dursleys he was constantly abused by all of them and he was constantly starved and given very little food and when at primary school he was never able to eat his school lunch because Dudley would steal it. I just wish Harry would show Severus he has been wrong all this time about him even if is means pulling out all of Dudley's old clothes he was forced to wear and and then just removed every piece of clothing he is currently wearing it may be embarrassing but it is better to see the truth of thing rather than have all the falsehoods and lies continue. Have see very few authors actually write Harry Standing up and showing Everything The Dursleys did to him. I only remember one Story where Harry force Albus to see all of his memories of every single day of abuse that was inflicted on him and how he always asked for help and was ignored most of the time and what few who did try to help were fire and or disappeared. And that he was lied about all the gid damned time and all the fools from his so-called hime town believes the lies. So I wonder when Severus is going to realize all of his assumptions and beliefs about Harry are wrong and That Albus did wrong by that boy from the Beginning. And The Potters had 15 months to have a proper will written spelling out not only way was to happen to their property and also spell out what is to happen with regards to Harry's Care and Guardianship and that it is to be Obeyed to the letter and Quite frankly I would have added a clause warning what will happen if it is not and what they will to those who didn't follow it once on the other side. And what they will do to every one how harms and abused their boy not just physical but mentally and emotionally. Because Harry has had just about every firm of abuse infected on him here except sexual. And from what I have read so far Albus has condoned everything that has happened to Harry. Especially when you look at how Harry Begged when asking to be sent somewhere else. And Albus said the Wards were based on Lily's blood and her live For Harry but their was no zero love for Harry in that damned house. You don't just protect a child from threats out side the house but also from threats with in a house he did do that. And I sure as fucking help hope the Dursleys didn't actually get any money for Harry's Care because if it hey did they did not use any of it on Harry but their fat ass lazy son and themselves. Which is fraud and embezzlement and
jwstahle chapter 79 . 7/18/2022
I enjoyed this story a lot.
TennysonPoet chapter 35 . 6/29/2022
Can I say I am greatly enjoying it, I am not a fan of how Harry is reacting to Sirius and Remus, I understand why but not a fan. Also I think it is unfair to treat Hermione over one instance of not communicating, she acknowledge it and they should be able to move on. I again understand the why even if I do not like it but I am loving the story.
Lilies134 chapter 79 . 6/23/2022
The ending would've been WAY better without the epilogue. Like someone said before, it took the magic oit the book and feels like you're leaving a world. Also, Harry's relationship was sudden and very cringy imo.
Guest chapter 79 . 5/25/2022
This is an amazing story I actually cried a couple of times. You are grate wrighter. 100/10
Pebblestream chapter 79 . 5/2/2022
A perfect end to a perfect story!
Pebblestream chapter 70 . 5/2/2022
Hooray to Zar! Death to the evil Volde-YOU KNOW WHO!
Pebblestream chapter 52 . 5/1/2022
Oh, thank goodness. Poor Zar, if Harry had lost his ability. This is my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction so far! I love Zar. Cute little baslisk.
Th 1998 chapter 3 . 4/29/2022
Okay, I get the idea behind the story bit the Sirius bashing is seriously off putting. Oh I have seen it before explained and it never made sense. What most people that make ff's very angst don't consider are two things, first is that he had no reason whatsoever to believe that he would be thrown into jail so going after wormtail was not in fact neglecting Harry (mind where I am that wasn't brought up yet but I have seen it in similar ones) and two that even if you change it so that the dursleys where physically abusive as well, it still would not compare to what Sirius has been through.
AnnaW chapter 48 . 4/17/2022
So I noticed you brought up Neville’s lack of shields again. But you had him tell Harry he was taught occulumency growing up because he’s from a pure blood family. I don’t understand why you keep forgetting that detail in your writing.
PoeFan93 chapter 1 . 3/23/2022
this story is worth the read, its long but doesn't drag. my only criticisms are the errors with continuity, some details, and the change in perspective can get confusing when you jump from person to person each paragraph but just keep referring to them all as "he". it gets really hard to tell what "he" you are talking about when there is more than one.
Raven of the Whiplash chapter 79 . 2/27/2022
Besides some spelling and grammar errors here and there, this story came off as one of the best. It was long, but every chapter was engaging and beautiful, and the development of Harry and Snapes relationship was gradual and made sense. A well crafter story from a brilliant author.
BlazeStryker chapter 39 . 2/21/2022
Headbastards Must Die!

It is Policy. Otherwise, you might as well write Tom Brown in place of Harry Potter.
Guest chapter 76 . 2/4/2022
Sirius was a pretty crap godfather
7,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »