Reviews for A New Place To Stay
Mike Lee chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I like this! Awesome first chapter!

I really enjoy the in-depth commentary on why Harry and Snape think. However, I hope you stay off on Draco coming into the story for a little bit. I'm a sucker for more Harry angst.

Is Harry resigned to his fate in this story or is he in summer shut-down mode: i.e., He's hated in the Muggle world, at the Dursleys during the summer... Enter Snape's home, Harry's hated by the professor, creates same stimulus for shut down?

I'll be looking forward to new chapters of this story.
kirallie chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Great start! Hope Severus realises there is something really wrong.
Crazy 909 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Cool start, I can't wait for the next update.

Don't bring Draco in I think that he sometimes spoils these kind of stories. Severus should find out in a week or so I reckon. :D
ToxicVixy chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Cool story. I think Severus should find out after about two weeks, and only because some misunderstanding that causes harry to react badly. Draco should totally come to the manor just to complicate things. Severus should adopt harry
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
iam certainly likeing this story, XD its like snape isnt mean but yet he is firm. Harry is just being how Harry is during the summer with the Dursely's. please update soon!
DTDY chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Love the chapter. You have Severus' personality down pact so far.
resainez chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Good start! please dont bring draco in, please! i like that snape isn't as viciously hateful as some fics portray him. is this spinners end or a manor house? dumbledore is so mean i can never understand how he could do that to harry even in cannon hopefully he will see the error of his ways. but i wouldn't be surprised if he invited ron over to snape's just when things are settling down.
cara-tanaka chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I like this. Hope Severus figures out what's going on with Harry soon and helps him. Update soon.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Whoa boy is Sev gonna be shocked the first time Harry cringes away from him when he does something wrong. Bet that'll bring back some bad memories. Heh, old Dumbles won't get Sev to belittle Harry if Sev realizes that Harry was abused too. It would be too close to home for him. :P Can't wait to see more. _
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
In think severus should really mess up bad and deal with his guilt when he finds out the truth. Keep up the great work! Update soon! And PLEASE actually do and finish this story. Thanks!

-Violet Fire
Hesperis chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Very nice start of the new story and very interesting suggestions for next chapters o) I hope you will update them soon o)
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Seems like a good start so far, an i know your pretty good with your updates so i can't wait for more :)
7,542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 493 500 501 502 503