Reviews for A New Place To Stay
Guest chapter 64 . 2/4/2022
Why didn't Snape just use the sword on the cup?
Guest chapter 58 . 2/4/2022
Well your betas were definitely asleep for this chapter
Guest chapter 35 . 2/3/2022
Hermione's an idiot
Downhillfast chapter 22 . 2/2/2022
This was a fairly good story until you started regurgitating JKR's book.
Tomas chapter 18 . 2/2/2022
Hmm...I kind of think Lily owes Snape an apology. I mean yeah he called her a mudblood, in a minute that he was being bullied in a most embarrassing way. And despite being otherwise such a good friend to Lily and trying to apologise she instead held it against him instead of accepting the apology and his friendship. What a bitch.
badluck-ngprod chapter 79 . 1/27/2022
Very good story.
RubyUchiha13 chapter 58 . 1/25/2022
This paragraph is written twice

Great," groaned Harry, just how the hell were they supposed to get into Gringotts of all places? It was impenetrable…wait, no it wasn't, Quirrellmort had gotten in somehow. They'd successfully gotten into the vault and disappeared without a trace. Sure they hadn't been successful but that's only because Dumbledore had removed it. At least they had another Horcrux, even if they were failing in the ability to find the wand.
Gingerljf175 chapter 79 . 1/22/2022
This was wonderfully written. I loved the slow and realistic development of Harry and Severus’ relationship and also Harry’s slow shift to caring about himself and taking no shit from others anymore. Always love a clever Slytherin Harry!
Godric'sGrl01 chapter 79 . 1/1/2022
Such a great story, really enjoyed it. Zar was brilliant, I liked the idea of Harry drawing him as he grew and then publishing a book on ZAR and basilisks in general. Loved the dynamic between Sev and Harry, they really understood each other and Sev is exactly what Harry needed, an adult to look up to and work hard to please.
Nad19 chapter 58 . 1/1/2022
did u mean ancestors?
HarryPotterFan77 chapter 26 . 12/27/2021
i love this!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2021
Hi! This is amazing and well-written! LOVE IT!
MonicaSage chapter 79 . 10/5/2021
Also guest 6-19, it is extremely common for the Seri/Molly discussion about what Harry has a right to know to be very similar between fics as this is a very iconic conversation from the books. All the fanfic authors rewriting the same comversation are going to be very similar. Seri really doesnt have that many scenes in the books yet he is a big part of Harry's life, this is an iconic moment where he tries to establish himself as a adult who actuallly has a right to have a say in Harrys life VS Dumbledore who pretty much sat back and let the Potters be killed.
MonicaSage chapter 79 . 10/5/2021
Great story, great plot/writing overall. There were some parts that could have been improved with showing instead of telling, ie don't tell me neville is smart/semi overexplain his reasoning, let his actions speak for themselves.

I thought that Hermione was kinda shafted, but true to the plot of the story; she seemed to almost become more set in her ways with time instead of getting better. I like the idea of the break between her and harry as it was unique to all the other fics where ron is always painted as the bigger prat(which he defininitely is in the book) but I thought making Ron string her along to realize he wanted nothing to do with her at the end was a twist of a knife, not that I agree with the pairing in the books but I though there was a really good setup in this version of Ron/Hermione staying friends and tempering eachother for most of the fic. I think potential emotional stunting/mind damage(which snape did point out in the story) due to her use of the time turner would explain her behavior better.

I think that the way you made Snape a mentor/more gradually was done really well, I didnt get a SuperSnape vibe and you kept alot of the snarky git-ness that is essential to his personality.
SunPho3n1x chapter 79 . 10/3/2021
Such a great story! I love Severus as Harry’s mentor/father figure. Thank you for writing this.
7,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »