Reviews for A New Place To Stay
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2021
Do even realize that Harry is really bullying his best friend in his mind? Harry nether talked or thought or behaved like that with Ron in the real book! They love each other greatly, care for each other, consider each others feelings, occasionally misunderstanding each other and fighting, but always caring. It's weird, wrong and uncharacteristic to read Harry putting down his best friend like that, picking out every negative issue and making it seem twenty times worse then it actually is.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 2 . 7/17/2021
Complete trash of a fanfiction.
kajolgoinka chapter 79 . 7/3/2021
This was such a good story. Loved it a lot .
Faelwyn chapter 79 . 6/23/2021
This story was a pleasure to read. Well written with a great storyline. Thank you for taking the time to tell it!
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/19/2021
There's a section of this chapter in this fanfic ( s/13536654/19/Apex) that seems to have been lifted pretty much verbatim from "A Place to Stay". It's the confrontation b/w Molly and Sirius about how much Harry should know about what's happening in the Order.

There's no attribution to your story, so I thought I should let you know it had been used (in case you didn't already)
PaulinaNyghthart chapter 79 . 6/14/2021
ive read all the way to the end and I truly feel Hermione was given a horrible end. Out of her and Ron it should have been her to be at his side. Hermione stuck but him through a whole lot and made one mistake she regretted, just like Severus did.
SpeedReaderM chapter 79 . 6/8/2021
Thanks for the awesome fic, it's probably my favorite, or at least one of my favorite Snape redemption storys.
The full book I'd rate 7/10.
The Snape Harry interactions are perfect, I absolutely love the development there.
Zar is amazing. I love Zar. The tattoo is amazing. Zar killing Voldie is amazing. Perfection!
My only real complaint is Harry's treatment of Hermione. There was no real motivation for that. Ok she listened to Dumbledore. So be mad at Dumbledore. Also Hermione had zero character development. Like why was she in your story?
Sirius I can completely understand though. To be fair, you probably have a more realistic description of Sirius than cannon.

Not commenting on the contents of yours, I hate epilogues. They take away the wonder of leaving a world. Dreaming of what might happen. I don't consider yours, Rowling's, or any other's epilogues cannon to their own story. I'd rather imagine where the world might go without being forced into one specific scenario the writer wants.

Dumbledore... Eh I've yet to read a story where Dumbledore is resolved in a satisfactory way. Yours was decent. Dumbledore is just a mess to try to resolve.

I don't notice things like formatting or typos so I won't comment on that. I found your writing style better than most on this site though, so good I guess?
Take out the epilogue and the Hermione thing and I'd give this a 9/10.
Thanks for writing.
Hermione isabela chapter 16 . 5/22/2021
Just superr

The part were severus feels about lils is just amazing ni other words for it
TearsInMySoul chapter 9 . 5/13/2021
Haha I love that you turned those bastards into rats... I usually like redemption Dudley, as I see him similarly to Malfoy ( Harry and Dobby being the ones abused that they believe is normal). However, I don’t mind that you didn’t redeem him, and I LOVE that we get to see Darker Severus, turning Vernon and Tuney into Rats!
Lmppsc chapter 79 . 5/11/2021
I am really disappointed. What happens to draco!?
OthershoreAsura chapter 79 . 5/6/2021
Hands down one of the best HP fics, I've read. Really loved what you did with the characters, I didn't really like the little hermione bashing, but atleast, Ron wasn't an insufferable git in this which has been done in so many fics. Overall really nice work. I only wish I had found this earlier.
GriffindorARMY chapter 79 . 5/4/2021
this is really great story. am I the only one who sad this story is finished no matter how many times I reread it? I feel sad every times I finished this story. Even though I read it so many times. I guess I am just weird as always. Or maybe the story just so good that you never want it to end?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2021
I mean, he could've gave Dudley to child services. He's a right bully, but that's no thanks to his parents, especially father. Not his fault kids do what they see.
Guest chapter 44 . 3/29/2021
They shouldnt have saved dumbes from the cursed ring :(
Persassy 10 chapter 79 . 3/21/2021
This was truly an amazing story. I read it 3 times already and loved each chapter.
7,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »