Reviews for A New Place To Stay
Teacuplevi chapter 79 . 3/20/2021
This was very well written and amasing. Thank you for writing this
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 79 . 3/17/2021
I just found this story, it is really good. I hope you write more, you are talented.
onyx chapter 79 . 3/8/2021
thanks a lot ... and ... !
kairi killed her chapter 79 . 3/7/2021
I enjoyed the story
kairi killed her chapter 26 . 2/18/2021
I mixed this story up with another one and I have to say I cant stop reading it. its soooooo good. The bit with the camber of secrets, the egg, and the books? I absolutely love it
Guest chapter 79 . 2/17/2021
I think there was no valid reason why Harry estranged himself from his friends or started downright hating them. That was just forced. As if Snape or his company drove Harry to disown his old life completely, the good parts and all, too.
Also, Snape was pretty apathetic to Harry. He did not much to know that he was abused. That angle wasn’t explored well.
I like the snake-tattoo thing though. And I honestly liked the meek Harry in the beginning but it wss mostly anticlimactic with his relationship with Snape.
I mean hours after killing and reinvigorating Harry for the scar removal, he was sent to classes. What the heck was that about?
kairi killed her chapter 1 . 2/16/2021
I read this story what seems like years ago and couldnt find it for a really long time. Im excited to read it again.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2021
I can't help thinking that harry hasn't stopped growing yet so growth hormone would stimulate extra height. So if there are non-magical means of getting taller, wouldn't the wizards have something similar?
Smilesaway2201 chapter 79 . 1/20/2021
Daaaaang! Incredible, moving, powerful, 10/10. I am a sucker for mentor/dad!snape and this ticked many many boxes! Thank you!
mlhspets chapter 60 . 1/17/2021
Great story
MasterHarryRiddle chapter 79 . 1/16/2021
awesome story. it was great. can erase the smole on my face. and ready to start anothe rof your stories!
MasterHarryRiddle chapter 51 . 1/14/2021
great story. but today i give a lumos for alan rickman! rip. would have love tobsee a positive side if snapenon the movies
wmadavis chapter 79 . 1/3/2021
The lasting impression of this story is that Harry and Snape get closer while a variety of Harry's old friends are set up as straw men for Harry to throw his hate upon. And even by parameters of the story Harry's hate is excessive and Neville's friendship looks opportunistic. And the story became tedious as it followed the Canon playbook right up to the big battle at Hogwarts at the end. This is like a bad redo fic that just follows Canon and doesn't "redo" anything. The fic presents Harry and Snape as following a better way in dealing with Voldemort, but when they end up in a Battle at Hogwarts just like Canon then their way is no better than Dumbledore's would have been. Some characters survived that died in Canon but I can't see that Harry and Snape's process made the difference there. This story got very tedious as it wound to the end.
Dracoo chapter 79 . 12/10/2020
This book was amazinggggggg I loved it
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2020