Reviews for Supernatural: In the real world Pt2
supersparklywholock chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
okay so next chapter: dean and sam find a monster like that time traveling god (shit can't remember the name i think kronos? idek) but the god can travel inter-dimensionally and some shit happens and dean and sam get hit by the thing god and then the asshole god just up and disappears so dean, jensen, sam, and jared have to hunt it's ass down and well you take it from there lel
supersparklywholock chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
oh my god yes woohoo
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I liked that scene! aww! plz update! umm.. you should have sam and dean get thrown into the AU or connect the two worlds like have magic in the real world.. just a thought.
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I really liked that scene, I wish I could give you ideas, but I'm not really a spn writer, I'm always scared I'll screw it up. But uh... what if Cass just popped up out of nowhere, said somthing cryptic about danger and popped Jared and Jensen into Sam and Dean's Motel room, or poof Sam and Dean to Jared and Jensen.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
LOVE IT
violet eyed dreamer chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Yay! I like it. Nicely written, as always. I'm glad that Jensen and Jared have almost hunter-like instincts, but their characters seem really close to Sam and Dean. They're different people, so try and make them a little more different. That's my only complaint, other than that you're good. Keep writing!

L
sammygrrl00 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
hahah Loved it! I love Jared and Jensen, they're both such goofballs!

Hmmm...how to get Sam and Dean in...Cas maybe? But...huh. Okay, I don't know. Maybe Cas can give them a magic mirror that lets them talk back and forth? D

Alright well whatever you do i'm sure it'll end up being awesome!
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Ahhhhhhhh I loved it. I didn't think you were going to start it so soon. YAY!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
plz update! to bring Sam and dean in umm.. more time travel? or have something to do with the timeline being altered somehow?