Reviews for Always
Redi chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
"" Inspired by Moffat's recent statement: 'he is the same man, always' in reference to his love for a certain human girl. ""

Where he says that? A interview, there is on youtube, or some site, that? I really need to read, to reasure me.
'Cause after Rose, specially after he regenerate again, to me looks like he absolutelly forgotten her and the feelings, the time they spend together, the meaning of Her... Its brooking my heart, 'cause I'm Team Rose EVER...
And with all the River history, I'm just feel even more hearbroken, cheated on some way. To me, isn't fair the Doc gettinf another companions, protecting, saving, having aventires with them, when he should belong to her...

But, great piecie too.
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
That was beautifully written. It made me cry!
Hunter of Slytherclaw chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
These types of stories are what keeps me (somewhat) sane and what enables me to (kinda) cope with the lack of references to Rose with the 11th Doctor. There have been a few, but not enough to the point where I can be happy. (though I may never be happy again until Rose is back on the TARDIS.

Anyway, I suppose I'll jut go cry my eyes out in that corner over there... yeah, that cornern looks nice.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Omg. I am tearing up right now. This was really beautiful and really sad. And in case you hadn't noticed, I'm currently stalking your fics lol.
ifan13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Ok, so I'm reading your stories backwards - I read the 11/Rose one you've written most recently before I read this - but that doesn't matter. It works this way. And I love it! I have never been inspired to write 11 fiction before, but you have inspired me with your 11 stories. Now, if you could just write a story explaining why the Doctor is with River (even though he loves Rose) I'd be extatic! I've got a couple of explanations but I'd love to here one from you. Keep up the very good work!
SilverLily1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
It's beautifully written. x
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I can't picture Rose and the 11th Doctor, I just can't, because: actually the companions say it best they have their Doctor( I know in theory Rose's Doctor would be nine but...not really)and that way I think or else I won't like any other companions, expect maybe Amy. What I'm trying to say is that Rose had the 10th Doctor, it her doctor; no other companions can have him. And no other companions, even the 10th Doctor himself pretty much said it. They was Martha( I don't really like her, but poor Martha) the doctor need someone, just someone, to keep him sane. And Martha fit the bill. Then there was Donna, Donna was his best friend. Plain and Simple.

After that being said, I agree that the Doctor still feels for his lost companions. And this fanfic really show that in great emotion. Awesome job, and sorry about the length.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I love this. I just... I love this. I want to give him a hug.
JessiicaFox chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That is exactly the fic I've been looking for! I always wanted the 11th Doctor to think about Rose, and this fic was so brilliant, and so emotional. x
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Awww that line where he doesn't tell them things he told Rose wanted to make me cry! I love Eleven/Rose so much it makes me hurt ;_; Fantastic story! Augh when I found out about that Moffat quote I couldn't resist sharing it on facebook! That was just the most coolest/amazing thing ever! XD

(Oh and that last line was sob/laugh causing :))
draconiswolfsbane chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
*sobs* I hate that they got seperated. I realized that he never got her before I even saw the episode. I wish The Doctor could like, see through The Duplicates eyes... Just to see Rose again. 3:. Ugh.
RudeNtGinger chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I like the idea that the Doctor will always love Rose, even when he regenerates. It would be kinda interesting to see what would happen if the 11th Doctor somehow came across Rose during his travels. Maybe you could try writing something for it?
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
He seems to be quite sad
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love your Eleven remembers Rose fics. This one was perfect. Not too sappy, but reticent and regretful none the less.

"He smiles, and does not tell them further than we've ever gone before. He does not tell them your wish is my command. He does not tell them that he was like Rory, once; holding hands with the girl he loves. He does not tell them that the girl was Rose Tyler, or that Rose Tyler is brilliant, or that Rose Tyler is human, or that, because he is not, he gave her a him who is (partly). He does not tell them that this hurts him every day, though he tries to ignore it."

Lovely passage. I like that she is still firmly present in his thoughts and the hold one of the highest, if not the highest esteem he can give.

Also, think you capture Matt Smith well in this fic. :-)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I can live with this view into Eleven's head. Yeah. Still feel sorry for him, but I can accept it.