Reviews for Naruto the toad sages apprentice
Max chapter 23 . 6/14
up to ch 23 there's nothing different than the original, author some words but the plot points end the same way EX naruto learns a bunch of Jutsu and Rasengan much earlier but still needs to use Kurama's strength to win
Max chapter 11 . 6/14
up to ch 11 there are no changes at all 0 this is a copy only author add naruto learning Jutsu but everything goes the same as original
hampton chapter 3 . 6/8
it is great and portrays the characters well
chvlbkn'lm chapter 14 . 4/9
to corny and to fast you could have used the tsunade fight as a way for love it felt to scripted for me other than that you did well
Tidalapple chapter 17 . 1/27
With the training naruto had had, sasuke should have stood zero fucking chance. The fact that he struggled so much basically means he's not improved at all.
lianlamkhual123 chapter 5 . 1/22
Just to let it go as the manga you mess up all the jutsu.
lianlamkhual123 chapter 7 . 1/22
Are this writing back from all the original only some change
fuunu chapter 17 . 12/30/2021
nah not really believable as Naruto is a hell of lot better than in Canon. He should have been able to subdue Sasuke easier.

Fine with Kabuto though as he is around Kakashi's level
Stormking chapter 13 . 12/9/2021
Good story
Animeharem chapter 1 . 9/6/2021
where is senju naruto with the update
gmhribrahimsoleh89 chapter 89 . 7/28/2021
You know… for an elite ninja(jounin), Yugito sure treat war like “What am I’m having for lunch later? Hmm…” very laidback and don’t give a fuck attitude. Not training as if her mortality is confirm. She won’t die. Whine for waking up too early. How is it these qualities of a elite ninja?
gmhribrahimsoleh89 chapter 15 . 7/26/2021
I hope you don’t take this the wrong way. I’m a screen-reader user. And I find this story too fast compared to your Nightfall. I may be wrong but is there any punctuation in this story compare to Nightfall?
Sora9979 chapter 80 . 7/17/2021
I'll give you a credit where credit's due that was quite the twist and by the way congratulations nice way to get rid of the b****
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2021
Other than the increasingly frustrating poor grammar and lack of proper punctuatiom, the chapter was good, although the dialogue felt stiff.
Guest chapter 98 . 6/14/2021