Reviews for Naruto the toad sages apprentice
Bosma17 chapter 98 . 5/19
Please update I love this story
Fuck you chapter 7 . 2/24
Does... D.O.E.S. ITS NOT THAT HARD. Your grammar is actually painful. Sometimes you use the correct form like "water style: water dragon jutsu" others it's just "water style water vortex jutsu." I feel like your constantly rushing through the story. This story is over 400 thousand words long... And you aren't going into detail on most things. I'm actually getting a headache from reading. Naruto had no real reason to draw on the Fox's chakra during the wave fight. You just didn't want to veer off canon. Seriously... Naruto has no real emotional connection to either of those two. Yet he flew off the handle. Because you needed haku to be defeated in roughly the same manner. Naruto SPECIFICALLY SAID he didn't want to use shadow clones to learn the rasengan... But OH ILL USE THEM TO FUCKING MAKE THE DAMN THING. That is utterly stupid. Not only is it lazy, it ALSO ADDS LIKE HALF A MINUTE OF PREP TIME BEFORE HE CAN UNLEASH A RASENGAN. It's actually painful to me. The logic makes no GOD DAMN SENSE.
Is Sakura ever going to stop being a bitch?
CosmicPanda chapter 6 . 1/21
why the fuck would he even care that much if they died, they weren't on a team
theundeadhero95 chapter 98 . 1/6
G. O. D. I love this story.
A
Guest chapter 68 . 12/22/2016
Killl sauske
Abe Malfoy chapter 39 . 11/28/2016
uu
The G'ddam Dark Knight chapter 98 . 11/26/2016
Man! I can't believe this has been sitting here without being finished. Such a shame I really loved this fic
fcdecolongon chapter 87 . 11/23/2016
p
Hecseferblade chapter 98 . 11/2/2016
I might have forgotten or clashed with another story but isn't asuma still alive? I thought he and kakashi died from pain then brought back to life. I can't remember
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Your story is literally canon. The only difference so far is that Jiraiya apprenticed Naruto a year earlier. He still went to Wave as a temporary member of Team 7, he still fought Orochi, same exam opponents, he still fought Gaara, same encounter with Itachi and Kisame, same bet with Tsunade.

I mean what is the point to reading your story when we can get the exact same material with better grammar and illustrations from the manga?

I know this story has long since been abandoned, but I'm going to leave this here in hopes others don't waste their time like I have.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
Why would this Naruto need to use the Kyuubi's power against Neji? You're very inconsistent when it comes to character power levels.
Naruto chapter 4 . 9/3/2016
There are many mistakes and names are not correct. Please edit.
MGStarFire chapter 21 . 8/11/2016
Naruto could have killed Sasori easily by himself yet he only sends Gai and Kakashi after Gaara's body while the rest did nothing while he fought.
Another thing Naruto disrupted the seals which was done quicker than kanon so the extraction of the ichibi shouldn't have been completed.
1,605 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »