Reviews for Naruto the toad sages apprentice
vick-65 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
good start
Narjiro chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
great chapter. I also like how you develop naruto. I mean it's not like he's the strongest in a few weeks of training. no you develop him nice and easy.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
I still think you need a beta.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
So far, I seriously suggest getting a beta for this story. Your spelling, to kindly put it, is crap.
Hellcleaner chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
nice story
S-Wanderer999 chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Well a nice story so far and I like how things are going so far. I think Jiraiya will take advantage of finding out Naruto's affinity and will get Asuma's help (even if it is by having Asuma send a clone to Naruto).

As for the Forest of Death, I think you should have it be Naruto and Anko versus Orochimaru. After all Naruto can run into a snake in the Forest and then go after Anko upon finding out it's a summon (hence why they are together), and then Orochimaru appears after having marked Sasuke with the cursed seal. This way you can have Anko and Naruto hurt Orochimaru a bit (maybe even causing him to miss watching the preliminaries).

As for the pairing, while I'm fine with the Naruto/Yugito, I wonder what it will take to convince you to go for a Naruto/Yugito/Fu pairing (Naruto with the two female demon vessels).

Anyways keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon.
someone179 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
haha poor naruto, having his new sensei say 'may not be such a dumb ass' in the first hout or so of meeting him xD

i think NarutoxYugito is a great pairing :)
someone179 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
sorry to be annoying but it's 'definitely' not 'defiantly' and 'does' not 'dose' i like the concept though xD
Narjiro chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
good stroy. I look forward to see more of it soon.
appezonstrike chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
GODDAMN IT USE PROPER GRAMMAR.
alchemists19 chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Good fic well written and goood humor, hope to see more soon
Revan the Wicked chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
good stuff naruto yugito 4ever please god no hina
JAIMOL chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
I love the story. It seems that Naruto will be a strong enough Gennin, I hope that makes you train hard Jiraiya.
nagitana chapter 4 . 6/22/2011