Reviews for Naruto the toad sages apprentice
Leroy-San chapter 24 . 2/10/2016
That was a good fight scene
Leroy-San chapter 22 . 2/10/2016
Good chapter, I'm looking forward to the reunion in kumo
Leroy-San chapter 16 . 2/10/2016
Hahah of course choji knew it was the last chip.
Good chapter.
Leroy-San chapter 13 . 2/10/2016
Interesting.. Next chapter should be pretty cool. Good chapter.
Leroy
Leroy-San chapter 12 . 2/10/2016
I'm enjoying this story a lot so far. I like how you are not spending too much time describing the events that are following canon due to the vast majority that read these fanfics would already know what happened. I am looking forward to seeing how your introduce Yugito
Leroy-San chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
I like how you didn't take too long on the training and sped through it rather than take multiple chapters to describe it. Good chapters so far
Leroy-San chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
The writing is a little rough around the edges but due to how great your later stories are I have no doubt I will really enjoy this one as well. The improvement in your writing is quite significant in your later stories. I am not saying this is poor quality by any means but I noticed your improvement just based on this first chapter and your other two stories and was very impressed. Anyways time for me to binge read yet another of your stories. I'm sure this won't be the last comment I post on this story. I look forward to reading more.
Leroy
Easal chapter 98 . 1/13/2016
Hey there. First sorry for my weak english its nit my first language. This Story is great. I love his pairing, Narutos way an the overall storyline. In the last chapter, I noticed something. Can it be that Asuma died suddenly at the unknown on a base. Because before has so ├╝berlabt with great difficulty Hidan and the attack of pain he was indeed revived in connection. So why he is now an Edo Tensei?
N.O.P chapter 98 . 12/21/2015
you made a mistake by adding asuma sarutobi among the ressurected shinobi. If i could remember vividly there's no where Asuma was killed in this fanfic.
Sneaky Snuky Snake chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
This is going to be the third time I read this story
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 98 . 11/29/2015
Damn!
M1kayu chapter 98 . 11/13/2015
Awesome story. I'm kinda sad to find out that you gave it to someone else but even with one chapter written by the new author so far, it,s still great. I hope to see this updates soon, as I checked Senju Naruto's page and he didn't have this story on his own page. I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 50 . 11/11/2015
Awesome fanfiction
The Truth of Words chapter 22 . 10/9/2015
Never mind my previous comment it seems you did have a reason to do that which you did.
The Truth of Words chapter 17 . 10/9/2015
So... even with Naruto being far stronger at this point than in the manga/anime you still had him lose? I must ask why, by doing this the plot becomes entirely frivolous.
1,713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »