Reviews for Naruto the toad sages apprentice
Jose19 chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
It is reasonable that Naruto would get stronger if this plot was followed in the story because the canon was done this way so Sasuke would have the advantage over him for a while because he would be a bit overpowered as the series continued.
Jose19 chapter 15 . 5/5/2015
I hate to see Hinata lose on the heart of Naruto because she is the perfect pairing for Naruto in any story but Yugito is a good choice for him in this story.
Jose19 chapter 14 . 5/5/2015
I think you moved the relationship between Yugito and Naruto far too fast because love doesn't work that fast because a girl doesn't fall in love with a guy that quick especially from a hostile Hidden village like Kumo.
Jose19 chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
I am happy to see Tsunade, and she is great to see because she means so much for Naruto, and I hope to see what happens between her and Naruto.
Jose19 chapter 12 . 5/5/2015
The Tsunade Arc will start but how it change because during this time Naruto learns the Rasengan what will he learn right now.
Jose19 chapter 11 . 5/5/2015
The question now in this story will be about Sasuke because I know how he turns out in the canon but how much will he change in this story.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
I want to see how well he is trained beyond this point in the story because I know how far he was trained in the canon but what will change in this story now.
Jose19 chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
I wonder how things will turn out because the matches are the same as I expected but how will Naruto fare in this story.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
I think that Anko owes Naruto but Anko is a favorite character of mine, and I can't wait to see what happens next in the story.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
Naruto will be targetted by everyone because it is normally impossible for a one person to participate in the Chunnin Exams without team members.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
I liked the idea of Naruto being a apprentice to Jiraiya because he was always one of my favorite characters but he died in the story and Orochimaru was left alive at the end.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
I always was confused about Haku because it was always hard to tell whether he was a boy or a girl in the story but the lesson that Naruto learned was crucial.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
This is one of my favorite chapters in the Manga because I like both Zabuza and Haku both were tragic characters in a story, and Haku's lesson made Naruto learn a important lesson about life.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
I am happy in one thing, and it is related that Kishimoto didn't pair up Naruto with Sakura at all because she is not suited for him at all. The thing that I am impressed is one skill that is always overlooked in all stories, and that is Naruto is a natural Seal master because all Uzumakis are gifted in using this art, and they hardly pay attention to this great skill.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
I have no problem with the pairing but I remember that Yugito is much older than Naruto in the canon she is about 29 years old in the story itself, and she is a skilled Jounin from Kumo. I think that she is rather attractive, and has a tie with Naruto because she is a Tailed Beast container herself but how to work this out because Kumo and Konoha are bitter rivals.
1,713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »