Reviews for Naruto the toad sages apprentice
gmhribrahimsoleh89 chapter 89 . 7/28/2021
You know… for an elite ninja(jounin), Yugito sure treat war like “What am I’m having for lunch later? Hmm…” very laidback and don’t give a fuck attitude. Not training as if her mortality is confirm. She won’t die. Whine for waking up too early. How is it these qualities of a elite ninja?
gmhribrahimsoleh89 chapter 15 . 7/26/2021
I hope you don’t take this the wrong way. I’m a screen-reader user. And I find this story too fast compared to your Nightfall. I may be wrong but is there any punctuation in this story compare to Nightfall?
Sora9979 chapter 80 . 7/17/2021
I'll give you a credit where credit's due that was quite the twist and by the way congratulations nice way to get rid of the b****
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2021
Other than the increasingly frustrating poor grammar and lack of proper punctuatiom, the chapter was good, although the dialogue felt stiff.
Guest chapter 98 . 6/14/2021
next chapter pls
Guest chapter 28 . 3/22/2021
I really don’t think naruto vs A was believable because naruto defeated pain with sage mode and pain took out an entire village so I think naruto would be stronger then A
nielnica12 chapter 28 . 3/16/2021
Oh thank kami. I always like alive asuma
nielnica12 chapter 21 . 3/16/2021
Ok after 18 chapters it becomes better or i just got used to it. But I’m enjoying it now.
nielnica12 chapter 14 . 3/16/2021
This was so cringed lol
It turned into smut out of nowhere. Then main character’s brain turned from being a ninja into nymphomaniacs
nielnica12 chapter 7 . 3/16/2021
This is like skimming the naruto series kind of fic eh
nielnica12 chapter 2 . 3/16/2021
Punctuation has left the chat...
Wanted: Punctuation dead or alive...

Man reading this is bearable but if you use ff app to listen to this.. it sounded like a train wreck in the making. For exampleHi, my name is uzimaki naruto. What’s your name?”In ff app you hear is “himunameisuzumakinarutowhatsyourname”
Guest chapter 15 . 3/7/2021
It’s a 10/10 until Yugoslav gets the involved then it becomes a 3 maybe 4/10 at best
Pain chapter 2 . 2/18/2021
nice chapter man
Susbstitution chapter 80 . 1/29/2021
Bruhhhh...
Me chapter 80 . 1/17/2021
Great job dude, you somehow managed to make me hate Sakura even more. I'm impressed.
1,713 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »