Reviews for Naruto the toad sages apprentice
boban094 chapter 98 . 1/9/2021
Wasn't Asuma alive in this fic so far?
Zytren chapter 98 . 12/15/2020
This story is so good I wish it didnt get finished. It said the rest will be written by Senju Naruto but that was years ago and when I went to his profile he doesn't have it uploaded like he never continued so sad :(. Maybe I have the wrong profile and they changed names someone please let me know!
Yes chapter 30 . 11/15/2020
Filler just gives me more details on there relationship so I'm loving it
Yes chapter 29 . 11/15/2020
Not once so far would I have changed a thing
Travis9000 chapter 8 . 11/12/2020
naruto does not kill!
Ninja6996 chapter 17 . 9/21/2020
That fight was a massive cop out. Even after all the training naruto has done in this compared to the anime, even after beating sasuke, you just have kabuto show up to take sasuke anyway. It seems like every author always wants to follow canon when it comes to stories like this, while trying to play it off as new and original with their own twist. You could have done so many things, could have had him executed, stand trial, shit even redeem him with the curse mark affecting his mind, but you still sent him to Orochimaru. This sounds like a flame, I know, but its really not, up until this point the story was decent, it had its flaws but what story doesn't, this was the part though for me that makes it canon with sprinkles.
Ricee chapter 65 . 8/23/2020
ahh yes, the ultimate technique, the Talk no Jutsu!
Ricee chapter 57 . 8/23/2020
still always wondered why they never just reversed summoned jiriya right before he died
Bryanbruv chapter 98 . 8/16/2020
Hope for update soon.
Guest chapter 64 . 7/30/2020
you made naruto way stronger than canon yet you make him weaker than he was in canon fighting pain
AshShotX chapter 1 . 7/14/2020
I would definitely recommend this story to anyone, it’s truly very good. I like your twist on Naruto’s strength after the time skip, I honestly would of preferred yours over canons. The only thing that I would criticize is how you never got around to finishing the war ark. With that said I can see it being hard to make it different then canon.
Any ways good story! Definitely recommend.
Trithankar chapter 98 . 6/15/2020
Hey I thought Naruto saved asuma sarutobi in you fanfiction, then how can he be a edo tensei?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2020
Yes Sakura must die
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2020
Good so far
GrimStormWind chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
I love this story as well as all of your naruto work!
1,713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »