Reviews for Tyger Tyger
Gabbyluv23 chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Good fic. The ending was a little off to me, but I enjoyed none the less. Obviously enough to want to read more. I'll just go read another one of your fics now. :-)
Cordelia Darcy chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
*sigh of relief* Oh thank god, this had a happy ending. (Read: they ended up together-ish) You had me worried for a bit there, but my instant reaction to the "Prove it." was "KISS HIM!", aaaaand...he did! :D A satisfying conclusion.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Yay for Erik, being all heroic :) Bonus points for saving Charles with mouth-to-mouth...it solves everything xD

Extra bonus points for inadvertantly kissing him.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
AHH, Charles no don't do it! Bad idea! BAD idea! Good intention, I'll grant him that, but still!

Poor Charles, all guilty. There there, we all know it's quite hard to resist Erik, even if he was with someone else.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Whoa snap. Charles, don't you know it's not polite to hang around in someone's mind when they're attempting to seduce a lovely blue girl? Especially when "someone" is Erik and the lovely blue girl is *your sister*. And when Erik caught him...awkward. But sexy...so was is awkwardly sexy?
dark-nexus17 chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Erik really needs to pay more attention to himself when he gets cut up, silly boy. I liked how you ended this though, they had made up, but thinkgs were still a little ambiguous, nice touch :) Another marvellous piece of writing.
dark-nexus17 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Wow, that was a pretty drastic way to save Charles, but awesome.
dark-nexus17 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Poor Charles, he always seems so confident, and then he just breaks down, he accuses Erik of bottling things up but he does it himself, to an even greater degree.
dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Completely mind blowing. And original, not your usual Charles/Erik fic, but I like it more for that reason, it's got edge.
theroguesgambit chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Honestly, I do get why people were put off by this ending. Nothing ended up being really resolved... yes, Erik showed that he in some way returned the feelings, but the "what about Raven?" response was really very ambiguous. Maybe you meant it to be that way, as in "yes, I don't know what I'll do about being attracted to both you and Raven" but maybe it was more "Yes, now that I've gotten that kiss out of my system it's time to go back to Raven" or even "Yeah, Raven's hot too. How 'bout a three-way with your foster sister?"

The way I would have edited that would have been to put a last little insight into Charles' head, something that would have solidified that things were ok now, either that he'd understood the meaning of Erik's "yes, Raven" so that the audience could as well, or even something vague and hopeful. That: he didn't know what would happen after today, but at least his friendship with Erik was still intact and perhaps now better than ever... or maybe it didn't matter that they hadn't fully resolved things because chances were they'd all die today (haha, yeah, I count that as vaguely hopeful :P )... But after all that drama, after being so distraught that he nearly fried his own brain, it just seemed a very quick, clipped and not... "full" enough ending, if you get what I mean.
theroguesgambit chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Hey, it's me. Haven't finished the story yet but I thought I'd review the "confusing" chapter first.

Poor Charles... if most people had the ability to alter their own memories to get rid of the really embarrassing stuff, I'm sure they would. I felt kind of gwicked that he was planning on forgetting everything and leaving Erik with the memories, though... just feels like something that would never be able to be covered up if one party still remembered everything. If I were him the first thing I'd do would be to make Erik forget what he'd felt, before purging it from myself. But I guess I'm me and he's Charles, and Charles probably has all these moral rules and codes against interfering with other people's memories if at all possible. ANYWAY! Ramble done. Moving on.

Nothing about the ending seemed confusing to me, though the wording might be a little over-complicated for tween-types who don't understand the definition of "eradicated" or aren't able to follow a very basic walkthrough of brain activity. I wouldn't worry about that, though. Continuing!
TotallyCaptivated chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
you're writing is gorgeous. I can't get enough of it.
TotallyCaptivated chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
is Charles erasing his memory? O.o
xRavingLunaticx chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Brilliant. Very nice writing style! This story was very interesting and different from the other Charles/Erik fic's I've read, much more depth. Thanks for posting!
anikasaotome chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
The end? Already? :( That was too short, but wonderfully written...