Reviews for Always Been the Snake's Raven
Star.Gone.Cold chapter 1 . 7/3
For the Ravenclaw Door riddle "At night they come without being fetched. By day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?"

I would've said hours of sleep.
noamiimaon chapter 2 . 7/1
That endIng was pretty Intense though Tom Isn't exactly helpIng hImself In those sItuatIons. : / Should you wrIte more, I am wIllIng to read more. :3
Gothazon chapter 2 . 5/15
Hehehe Haaarryyy you're playing with fire~!
Lady Navajo chapter 2 . 4/29
LOVE IT! I think your doing an awesome job keeping Tom in character, and love hoe oblivious Harry is. Can't wait for more.
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 2 . 4/28
AWw. I thought there was going to be a new chapter. But, anyway I think what you updated was your A/N on the last part? If it is, then wooohoooo! Finally! I thought this was abandoned already. I love seeing old WIP fics being updated. Since, I've been having a hard time finding a fic That I like. Especially slash HP fics. Fics these days are meh, at best. So thank you for going through with this. :) I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter. Cheers!
Celine chapter 2 . 4/27
I love your story ! Look forward to the next chapter !
Edward Cullens Girl 4ever 09 chapter 2 . 4/26
I think Harry should play with fire lol. But like on accident or something
airie23 chapter 3 . 1/23
Love it!
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Its okay . HOPE YOU GET BETTER! Oh ...and please update soon?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
hey I LOVE this story! update faster PLEASE! I was wondering what it would be like from toms prespective? could you do just a short chapter from his prespective?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
its oke just get better and then update soon againif you can.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
I love this story! I've been cheacking up on it every weekend for about 4 months and I was wondering if you had given up on it or not if so please let us know.
defyconformity chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
i hope you fel better soon
greenwings33 chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
My apologies on the injury! Are you any better?

Hope you can continue soon!