Reviews for Always Been the Snake's Raven
Great story so far. Please keep updating!
katherine cullen16 chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
This is amazing! I love possessive tom and innocent/naughty harry.
I can't wait to see what happens next, harry should definitely keep playing with fire without realizing it.

~ Kat
KatieMarrie chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
I love it so far! I can't wait to read more. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
Good, good, very good... More please? Pretty please!? Seriously loving both Harry and Tom as you write them, can't wait for more :)
-Winter
Riz11 chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
This is so good... More than the first... The anger and jealous, possessive side of Riddle and the innocent-naughty harry just for Riddle's love... It sweet, funny and also make me want bite harry cause his naive thinking sometimes.
Riz11 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Hi. I'm a new reader..
I like the story, really like it because I can really feel it even without an image like 'manga' that I usually read..
I think,sometimes, some writers can describes well in words about their fiction, but I think this story success in that... Good job for the author... '-'b
ankoku696 chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
Will there be an update soon
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
So sweet they are.
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
That was so Smexy. Please UpDate Soon. Such A Great Story So far I can't wait to read what happens next love the Passessive Tom.
Star.Gone.Cold chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
For the Ravenclaw Door riddle "At night they come without being fetched. By day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?"

I would've said hours of sleep.
noamiimaon chapter 2 . 7/1/2016
That endIng was pretty Intense though Tom Isn't exactly helpIng hImself In those sItuatIons. : / Should you wrIte more, I am wIllIng to read more. :3
Gothazon chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
Hehehe Haaarryyy you're playing with fire~!
Lady Navajo chapter 2 . 4/29/2016
LOVE IT! I think your doing an awesome job keeping Tom in character, and love hoe oblivious Harry is. Can't wait for more.
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
AWw. I thought there was going to be a new chapter. But, anyway I think what you updated was your A/N on the last part? If it is, then wooohoooo! Finally! I thought this was abandoned already. I love seeing old WIP fics being updated. Since, I've been having a hard time finding a fic That I like. Especially slash HP fics. Fics these days are meh, at best. So thank you for going through with this. :) I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter. Cheers!
Celine chapter 2 . 4/27/2016
I love your story ! Look forward to the next chapter !