Reviews for Skeletons
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Read all your csi stories and I love it ! Your stories can really connect to the feelings of the reader ! I crave for your stories ! Pls post more ! Keep up the good work!
olliebella chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
great story xx
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
definitely one of my favorite Horacio/Kyle fics. I think it's good that you balance the whump on two characters instead of dumping it all on one. The only little thing I have against this fic is the same I have against most of the fics I've read about Kyle... I guess I have trouble believing he's so naturally trusting and open with his dad. It seems to me that this character should have a troublesome load of emotional baggage and some of the things in this fic would strike me as triggering.

That was the constructive criticism part. For the rest, I think you've done a great job of making both character lovable with a plot that makes sense. I really enjoyed reading it.
dragonwriter24cmf chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Nice! You've got a great handle on Horatio's character here, and I like the way you're bringing father and son together, while not rushing him. Has a very realistic feel to it.

I have to say, I was REALLY glad when I saw you'd updated this. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Roots4Miami chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Wow! I'm so glad you're back! Thanks for completing this story. Can't wait for the next one with the talk between father and son. It seems Kyle has done a little growing up in this story. He seems to understand his father better now. Loved how you have explained Horatio and Kyle's thoughts. Have no fear Horatio, your son will understand about your past. He needs to know his family history, especially what happened to you as child at the hands of your own father. Thanks for writing such a great story! I love the peek you give us into the thoughts and feelings of our two favorite guys. :)
BettyJenSA chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
First off thank you! What a happy camper I am! :) Well I too hate to see this end, but it was very well written! I love the fact that H has admitted to Kyle that there is something in his past, and that he will eventually fill him in... That he knows being a Father has totally changed him, and for the good. How H reflected on his life while Kyle was in the hospital. Becoming a parent out of the blue has to be huge. I think Horatio has to still overcome some of his childhood, as it sure doesn't seem to be very happy memories.. How he is destined to make sure he is the best father for Kyle... But He needs to realize his son loves him no matter what now, so he needs to open his life up to him more, he's not a child anymore, and if anything I think it will just bring them closer! So I'm anticipating this "The talk" chapter LOL... Good to see you again, hope all is well.
delilah chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
thanks for writing such a good fic
ajay1960 chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
I AM SO SORRY TO SEE YOU GO, FOR NOW I HOPE! REALLY LOVED YOUR STORY, AND HOPE TO SEE YOUR SEQUEL SOON!

TAKE CARE,

ARLENE
suns and stars chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
nice one will he mention Marisol by any chance I'd love to heart about that
CSI T11 chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
This is called "putting you readers on the edge of the seat" :D

But it was good chat. Wish there was more to it - so I can't waaaaiiiit for new story :D

Btw, do you have Twitter or something? I rarely come on
daxy chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
aw, Kyle is so sweet to his father. Good thing he didn't get too seriously injured :)

Awesome chapter, can't wait for the sequel! :)
Ashleigh148 chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
PiC! :D

I love this chapter, and the whole story to bits! I like how you didn't get Horatio to explain his past, but instead said he needed time. That was different and I loved it! :D Awesome work, Sis! (Awesome doesn't even cut it. You are way above awesome ;))

3 Ash [PiC ;)]
dragonwriter24cmf chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
I confess...I read this story more than once since I found it. I am dying to find out what happens next with these guys! You've done a great job balancing the different elements of the story and the characters. Can't wait to see where you go from here.
suns and stars chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
poor kyle someone's got a death wish messing with H's kid
suns and stars chapter 4 . 9/20/2011