Reviews for mysteries will bring us together
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Cliche, but, it was entertaining.
Adura Osir chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
'Twas good. The way you did Rose and Scorpius was fantastic. Their interactions were humorous, entertaining and, at times, rather sweet. I loved how they first meet, brought together by the mutual disdain their parents have. It was written well and free of any mistakes, as far as I could tell.

I did find it kinda weird that the goblins used handcuffs though XD Surely a race so potent in crafting and enchanting items would have something better for Gringotts robbers. The plot felt a tad rushed with some of its concepts/events, but was still quite entertaining and well done.

- Lost _
Prongs II chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I love it, Scorpius has an amazing personality in this one, and I liked the way you divided the chapters... Well written and really good. Great work!

Prongs II
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Great story. This was really different from most Rose/Scorpius stories. I loved it. :)
kingslayers chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
"make my life a living heck"

No idea why, but that made me giggle :D

Dude, this was aimyzhieing!

I adored this - there were no Dominique or Merilyn things haha, and Scorpius was hilarious, and Rose was funny and smart, and holy HECK, what was THAT DraDaphne bit?

You should read Daphne's (accepted) app on the trioEra - Draco is her best friend, and she thinks he's a jerk xD

AND. OH. MY. GOSH.

JAMES SAVED THEM!

-is super mega freaking excited-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

My JamesSirius live just increased by the tenfold xD

I love ya, Madzilynikinizzlebear ;)

Jane (Potter) xx

;)
witbeyondmeasure chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
great story! make a sequal!