Reviews for Scandalshipping vs Sealshipping Drabbles
Hirami chapter 24 . 7/2
Long live Scandalshipping, and long live their love after, as Seto and Yami. Nhhh 3
Hirami chapter 15 . 6/29
Okay, so curiosity got me and I started reading the whole thing. Forgetting to review again, oups... Just wanted to say, holy hell, that threesome was hor, haha. The rest is also very pleasing to read, even if I'm not into Sealshipping. Well done. *jumps into next chapter*
Hirami chapter 24 . 6/23
I only read the last 3 chapters because I'm not interested in Sealshipping and didn't know what to find here. But now I'm curious for the scandalshipping part, hnngh. It was a nice read as usual, and I totally loved the end and the references to Misgivings! A love that last over thousands of years... beautiful.
Haunted Memoirs chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
I love this. *-*
Two of my favorite shippings... heaven! 3
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
It went from Seal to Scandal to Pride! _ I liked it immensely ! I almost cried, thinking Atem to be truly dead! I highly praise you. Firat ever Scandal and sealshipping I've read. I'm in the middle of the last season for YuGiOh English dub( Egypt arc) gahhhhhh.
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
ooh lala
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
good!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
WOW! I LOVE WHEN SETO IS GETTING JEALIOUS!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
pooooooooooooooooor mahado! T_T
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I Love Atem!
Narusasuyamikizz chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
It's war! It's war i'll tell you between the parings sethxatem and mahodoxatem.
7midknight7 chapter 24 . 10/12/2012
OMFG OMFG I SPENT A WHOLE DAY READING THE WHOLE THING! I HAVE NO REGRETS!

NO REGRETS!

I CRIED SO HARD IN THE LAST CHAPTER I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SOOOOO MUCH !

*HUGS AND NEVER LETS GO*
xDelfin chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Oh My Gods. I'm sorry, but when Seto just said "DISMISSED" I died. That's just too good, especially since he's furious xD

Cuuuute. I enjoyed this one :]