Reviews for A Walk in the Park
Chloeap1997 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This is brilliant! Love the ending haha x
CeffylGwyn chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Nawwww I wasn't expecting that - and that made it even more awesome! :P
ShootingTigers chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oh, Becker. You perfect, emotionally stunted man. I love him in protective mode! And Jess being all, "you owe me because you were annoying" and then Becker being all, "prepare to get drenched" was priceless! xD
RileyAnders chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I knew it! Hell, he's so adorable!
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Aww, so fluffy and cute and sweet! He's so protective of her, but he's too embarrassed to actually admit it. That is so cute, it really is.
ThePersonWithNoName chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
OMG,I LOVED STORY
Marmiexx chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Can u do like a sequel to this one i would love to see jess fall into th lake lol, plz continue this one! xx
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Very, very well done. Loved it!
starzee chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This had me in fits of laughter! I loved it! Especially the part about him itching for his gun to use on a beetle! LOL.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This was cute... can't believe you wrote it on your phone... you are talented and creative. :)
AngelRays95 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
*Such* a sweet story! I was really annoyed at Becker until I realised what he was doing, and suddenly I fell in love with him all over again :) Please, please write another one, preferably with a kiss, because you have such an amazing talent and I would love to read more of your work!
elly32 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
You just have to LOVE overprotective Becker, there's no other way!

Why, why, they didn't give us something like that on the show?

Great story:)
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
OMG this is brilliant! Love it!
cc-charl chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Cute _
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Reviewing here because I felt that it needed to be reviewed again! I LOVE THIS STORY! It's just amazing I really hope you have other Jecker stories in the making!