Reviews for Please, Save Me
Ninushka chapter 43 . 10/15
This story... I hated it, I loved it, it made me laugh, it made me cry. This story is everything a fan fiction should be.
It was honestly one of best written and thought out stories I've read.
Great job!
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I have only just found it completed and read it all the way through. I like how you weaved this together keeping the reader unsure of the ending until the very last paragraph. I am usually good at guessing plots and endings early on, but this had me stumped in a good way.

SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 43 . 9/22
Wow, this was one hell of a ride! I enjoyed the story and how you completely changed canon. Great job!
Toreh chapter 43 . 9/22
DAMNNNNNN THAT ENDING WAS PERFECT! Goodness! I can't even begin to tell you how absolutely phenomenal of a writer you are. That was masterful storytelling and character development. Bravo. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
AnotherAddicted chapter 43 . 9/12
Thank you. It's good though I feel like it's incomplete, it's still good.
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 1 . 9/12
I don't think I reviewed this! oh nose! but it was amazing! I read it a few days ago.
AnotherAddicted chapter 40 . 9/12
I love how you wrote this chapter. Tom's scattered thoughts and his incapable of thinking clearly made the scene very realistic.

Well written :)
AnotherAddicted chapter 36 . 9/11
When Tom confessed his love (?) for Hermione, it suddenly reminded me of the song "Face Down" from Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

"Do you feel like a man
When you push her around?
Do you feel better now, as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's got to end
As your lies crumble down, a new life she has found"

I think it suits this chapter :)
AnotherAddicted chapter 35 . 9/11
I really cannot imagine how could Hermione forgive Tom and accept him with open arms after everything he did to her and, now, Regulus. He sure doesn't deseve Hermione.
AnotherAddicted chapter 25 . 9/11
I like interactions between Hermione and the Bloody Baron. Somehow he seemed like a guidance for her :)
toastapproved chapter 43 . 9/8
Loving this story. It's rare I find one so well thought out and well written! I hope you keep it up!
AnotherAddicted chapter 6 . 9/8
I'd been waiting for the story to be completed because I was afraid it may be abandoned. It's so good from the first chapter so I decided to wait then . It's definitely worth the wait :) I'm very happy that I can read continuously to the epilogue.

Thank you.
moonug2 chapter 43 . 9/6
To Author Winterblume

I am Thai living in Thailand. I would like to translate –thai in your Fanfiction. The story I'm going to translate is-thai a story

Please, Save Me
Ultima ratio

I will credit your e use of my language may not be very good. I'm way of translation

I really hope you will allow me to translate-thai your writing. And I hope you accept my apology.

sincerely

NUGJAREE MARNTEE(nug)
Please continue ? Thx :)
amr56 chapter 43 . 8/29
Wow, what an ending. I was not expecting that. But I like it. Hermione is in control, she is surrounded by people who love her, and she is going to keep fighting. I hope she doesn't let her control over what is basically an evil force get to her head, but i have faith in her. She can suffered a lot and is so strong. This story was great, thanks for sharing it!
3,618 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »