Reviews for Please, Save Me
vivi963 chapter 40 . 10/22
I know that they love each other and technically they're supposed to be together in this book but I don't know how in the world you're going to get them together the way Tom is messed up right now can't wait to see what you do with this story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
faun chapter 40 . 10/18
i love all the different takes on this ship, but this world you've created is just so refreshing and an amazing read. loved it all, especially the characterization. also drooling over lupin help?
sunshinealeia chapter 40 . 10/15
OH. MY. GOD! This story is incredible! My friend Ariel Riddle turned me onto it saying its one of her favorites and I truly see why! The creativity, the plot and character development... Wow is all I can say! The confliction between Tom amd Hermione is incrediblu done. Awesome job, I'll be waiting, however long it takes, for the next update. :)
Jokerlover13 chapter 40 . 10/9
Soooooooo good binging all our stuff love ur stories!
victoriajewel chapter 11 . 10/6
Well, so much for them pretending not to know each other, eh? Aren't Draco & Bellatrix wondering how they met when they were with him most of the break? I'm glad she was sorted into Gryffindor so she can find her bravery!
victoriajewel chapter 10 . 10/5
I can't wait until Hermione is able to get revenge on Bellatrix and Draco for how they treat her! And as horrible as it is that Hermione is now Tom's slave, at least he DOES take care of his things. An interesting dynamic for sure.
victoriajewel chapter 9 . 10/5
Draco is the worst! I mean, technically Tom is, but somehow you've made him the nicer of two evils? LOL I don't know how you do it.
victoriajewel chapter 8 . 10/5
Interesting how much Tom trusts Hermione with his past. I think he's really underestimating her intelligence!
Please please update soon
I absolutely love your writing!

(sorry not logged in)
victoriajewel chapter 6 . 10/4
So he's not pissed or impressed, but confused. I can deal with confused. I love how he's testing her by trying to rile her up and get her to do some accidental magic again. That's very Tom of him.
victoriajewel chapter 5 . 10/4
Yes! Hermione finally cracks and let's her magic free! I admit, I was skeptical about this story when I started, as the whole slavery thing was difficult to read. But I was hoping for some kind of redemption like this, so I'm so glad I didn't stop. I wonder, will Riddle be pissed or impressed by her newfound power?
Bernaheartsyou chapter 40 . 10/4
This story was recommended by a facebook group, and I love love this! I cried so hard at certain chapters
Hannipan chapter 40 . 9/23
This is such a gripping story, I'm really satisfied that Im paused on chapter 39, it's a good place for a pause while waiting patiently for the rest of the chapters. If it were any of the other chapters I'd be crying with longing, don't no why I wasn't like that this time round, but I suppose it's better to be eager and patient, than a blubbering mess.
A BIG shout out to Winterblume, your an amazing writer. I had high hopes for this story after reading Ultima Ratio and I was right on the money!
Hope to see another chapter and more soon :)
MineaHannaMaritEngstedt chapter 40 . 9/22
Lord, how I love this story. If I could marry a story, it would be this one. Cus I love it. Its great. So great.
Penelope Grace chapter 40 . 9/17
NOOOOOO! Why did I read this fanfic? It hasn't been completed!
3,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »