Reviews for Please, Save Me
blowmekisses chapter 43 . 7h
Hi there, thank you so much for writing this story between Tom and Hermione. It's been a journey for me as I've teared when Hermione started off as Penny and when Tom struggled with the horcrux. The character development has been wonderful. I devoured your story so quick that it's bittersweet to finally see it's end :)
I'm in here chapter 43 . 8/19
This chapter was freaking incredible! I loved how you wrapped this up. I didn't expect Tom to take Hermione to the wolves territory. I'm so glad that Sirius and Lupin were able to see Hermione and know she's alive. The way Tom's magic curls around Hermione definitely isn't normal, but then again his magic is dark now. I loved badass Hermione, and the way you incorporated the title of the fic into Tom begging Hermione. So good! The way Hermione gives Tom permission to call her by her real name, well he obviously earned it now. Thank you so much for writing this fic :)
A Reckless Serenade chapter 43 . 8/19
PLEASE, SAVE ME...and give us an epilogue. Please please please!
Overall, i can believe it’s complete, I’ve been following this fic for so long, now I’m just gonna re read it.
wintrytears chapter 43 . 8/19
I thought this story was ongoing..
I can’t believe it finished already.
I loved it
Please write a special pleaaaase
It’s alright if you don’t
But just something haha
Ive NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE liked Greyback. But fucking hell woman (or man), you actually made me like Greyback.
erRONEYous chapter 43 . 8/19
Thank you so very much for completing this story! I feel like it ended in a good place and love that it was Tom in the end asking to be saved. It also is fun imagining him call her Mistress anyway from time to time. Thank you again for sharing your talents with us! Cheers! *raises glass*
Can I just say that I LOVE your Lupin. Love him. This is my favorite version of him, especially now. When he said he wasn't going tho turn in Hermione, I was like,YESSS! I KNEW HED NEVER GIVE IN TO THIS MUGGLEBORN CRAP! Your Lupin dod not disappoint. The frikken best.
Aneth Jasmine Puebla chapter 1 . 8/18
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE make a SEQUEL. I didn't realize immediately that it was your last chapter. It feels sooooo unfinished. I finished reading this in two days thats how good it was. It was just perfect. Please make an announcement that you'll make a sequel. PLEASEEEEE.
lunaticrag chapter 8 . 8/16
I love the Harmonia and Cadmus back story! although as far as I know it wasn't the exact reason JKR named the character after, it's still interesting to see how the greek myth somehow kind of fits with the tomione pairing. hehe i love it, thank u!
maboroshi kaji1 chapter 43 . 8/15
Love the update, Hermione gets to be a bad ass
bukspiks chapter 43 . 8/15
WHAT. IT'S DONE? U CAN'T END IT LIKE THIS. PLS. IT'S TOO HANGING. TOM. HERMIONE. TOM. HERMIONE. I hope there's an epilogue for this. Anyways! I LOVE THE STORY. IT WAS THE PERFECT MIX OF DRAMA AND LOVE AND PSYCHO MESSED UP STUFF THAT MADE SENSE IN THE END. BUT THE ENDING IS TOO INCOMPLETE SO IF EVER U FIND IT IN UR SOUL, PLS MAKE AN EPILOGUE.
JD SPARKS chapter 43 . 8/14
Bravo and congratulations again for completing this fic. It's definitely been a roller-coaster ride of emotions for me, as you are obviously well aware from my play-by-plays. I loved this AU you created and the start was fantastic. Obviously I was not so happy, to put it mildly, with Tom as he sort of moved in to his decent into madness. Him outing her and then that very gruesome murder of poor Regulus obviously had me not sure how to feel about him. I guess I draw the line at killing Hermione's friends and almost getting her executed out of spite lol. I wasn't sure how you were going to bring them back from that because for me those would be dealbreakers. I didn't know if I would feel comfortable with her just taking him back after all that.

This last chapter was rather uncomfortable because what I also didn't want was her chained to him out of some sort of pity or fear, or because he refuses to free her, because that's not a healthy relationship I could get behind. SO it was kind of going that way and I have to admit I was getting VERY nervous with her touching him and stuff that she was going to do something like that lol. I'm glad in the end she has just sort of decided to use him as a weapon for their side. I guess that's the most ideal outcome for this couple based on the turn of events that has happened to these two. I feel much better that she's aware of all these terrible issues and wrongs he's commited against her but also not stupid enough to cast out something possibly useful if she's got some control over it. Though maybe that's questionable if he's gonna continually be aggressive to all her friends. I'm gonna imagine she breaks the bond herself because she's a motherfucking badass. I don't like thinking he's still gonna hold that over her head either.

Good story, even with all my obvious negative feelings towards Tom. At least it's making me feel something right. So effective writing if you ask me haha. I guess if you had more time I would have liked to think there was some way to repair Tom, because disconnected zombie Tom is a bit weird. Oh and yeah freedom for muggle-borns and all that. Maybe give the purebloods a taste of their own medicine. :)
So good
darknessbetrothed chapter 43 . 8/14
This story was literally everything, it was so freaking good!
cutie.number.one chapter 43 . 8/13
Yaaaas finally I'm so happy you finished this! Thanks for the closure.
3,593 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »