Reviews for Please, Save Me
MaraudersCheetahPrincess chapter 41 . 6/4
Soooo I just nonstop read this story the past two days. This story is incredible. This AU world you have written is really creative and I love what you have done with the characters! I really, really hope you do continue this story because it is truly a masterpiece and I would love to read the rest of your beautiful story. I love Tom and Hermione parings, and this is one of the best I have read! I hope that Tom eventually feels some remorse and regret with the Horcruxes and allows himself to truly feel his emotions and humanity, especially when it comes to Hermione. I wish you the best of luck to find your muse or some inspiration to continue the rest of this amazing story!
Are there more chapters? ? Please there should be! Btw the story is amazing
I might actually go crazy if I never get to see this be completed some day :') It's been over a year and this story still crosses my mind at least twice or thrice per week. Just as a reminder, it's officially Tomione day the 29th of May. That would be the perfect day to update right? Right? Idk pls I'm desperate
len-han chapter 1 . 4/30
wish i can read the next adventure of tom and hermione soon
Woman-of-Winterfell chapter 41 . 4/29
Well, this was amazing and I am devastated that it has not been updated in over a year.
Woah. Wow. Woahhhhahaho.
nat chapter 41 . 4/10
why are all the good fanfics never finished?
Marilla Raina chapter 41 . 3/31
I love this story so well written hope you do continue :)
TJovanka chapter 41 . 3/18
Wow, this is mind blowing. You are such a talented and skilled writer and we are all so honored to be in this crazy ship with you. You know you sometimes make me hate Tom Riddle so much that my gut hurts and all I want to do is punch him into a pulp then avada him just so Hermione can be left in peace. And sometimes you just render me crazily obsessed with this Dark Boy Lord.
(I'm starting to write my own fic actually but every time it turns out shit.*sighs) Anyway, we are so lucky to have you and your tomione stories.
Please come back when you have the time, it would be a tremendous loss if we never saw T and H finally fall get together.
This story saved my life!
Infernalbooks chapter 1 . 3/14
are you still writing this? because it's a really good story so hope I really hope you are still continuing it!
slytherin chapter 8 . 3/12
i thought Hermione was the feminine version of Hermes the Greek god of messages
Fizzybaby8 chapter 1 . 2/28
please update soon!
Would you not like to continue this story? Its really great
Fantomette34 chapter 41 . 2/24
Following a bug on FFN I had to finish reading this great story on AO3, but I prefer the presentation of this site...
I thank you again for writing this wonderful fanfiction, and I hope with all my heart that you will pursue it, it would be a shame !
Hoping to hear from you
tigress345 chapter 41 . 2/21
Woah...

That was...

Disappointing. I really had hoped for a continuation. I mean, you did have a great thing going and I enjoyed the story. Which is why I'm disappointed that you've cut it short.
3,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »