Reviews for Please, Save Me
Anilise Granger chapter 43 . 8/25
I loved this whole fan fic!
THIS SHIT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
He’s getting attached. So is she.
It’s starting
alixlouise chapter 43 . 8/10
This story was really nice and original, thank you !
Beatraoz chapter 43 . 8/1
This is a really amazing fic! Like really! At first I had my doubts but now I am glad I decided to read it! I really like the way you have portrayed Tom, so we really get to see his insane side! His attitude really gave me the creeps...! XD but thank you for sharing this piece of work!
HPloverDMHG chapter 43 . 7/27
Please please please tell me theres gonna be more?! Im so happy i read this! The story line was so unexpected that every chapter had me on the edge! I really want a redemption arc for Tom but im also glad that he could still be his destructive self. I want to see them destroy the current Wizarding World and build a new and harmonious one where muggleborns arent slaves. This was an amazing read! And im glad i got to read this!

Please let there be a second part or a continuation QwQ
HPloverDMHG chapter 8 . 7/26
I love that story
This is a truly beautiful story. One of the best tomiones I’ve ever read.
SnapeIsMyPatronus chapter 29 . 6/29
cried ugly style
SnapeIsMyPatronus chapter 25 . 6/29
How Tom is developing is amazing!
Must be a Slytherin chapter 37 . 5/6
I just need to take a pause here. This doc is listed as a hurt/comfort genre. Not a lot of comfort going on on this side of the screen.. Like, I need some ice cream and have been weighing the pros and cons of putting Marley and Me on so I have a reasonable excuse for why I'm sobbing right now.
Lanigra25 chapter 43 . 4/30
Wow this story gives you all the feels. I really felt like I was right in riddles head. Fantastic! Loved the ending. Would love to know your version of events down the track though. You are very talented and thank you for sharing
Miriam Who chapter 3 . 4/25
I don't think I've ever read a story that had me so heartbroken so quickly. Very good... but so very sad.
bailey vicious chapter 43 . 4/15
Great read!

I feel like the ending was rushed, almost.

You could really keep going and add a few more chapters to this and maybe get into the whole 'remorse' idea. Which would be cool.

Thanks for the quarantine time-passer!
Oohhh this turned out to be superr interesting read! Thank you!
3,730 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »