Reviews for Please, Save Me
No more chapter?
Breedean chapter 43 . 5/21
Thank you! I loved it
scarlettcat chapter 43 . 4/23
This was so different and so good. Tom was crazy, but I could not stop reading. I kept hoping he would finally see how important Hermione is to him and not just something he owned. I guess he kind of did, but not exactly the way I was hoping.I like the idea of Hermione making him help her change the world though. I think Hermione was right that she had to burn it down and start all over. Thanks for sharing!
Milkowl chapter 43 . 2/27
Woh, an incredible fanfiction ! I really love how you described every characters and I love the Greyback you imagined, I would enjoy reading more about him ! I started your story out of curiosity but I couldn't stop reading then, and I even shed a tear when Tom revealed Hermione's identity and she was back at Penny... I usually don't enjoy those ending but I totally understand your choice. Though, should there be a part 2,. I'd gladly read it !
thanks from a French reader and tomione fan !
Sukora82 chapter 43 . 2/25
It's a shame it finished there. I thought she was going to also make him promise her to destroy the bond, so she has no dark mark and belongs to no one?
Very good story! There should be a part 2 of what happens after this. Really enjoyed it tho Thanks
Oh wow. Excellent chapter. Hermione in potions and at the slytherin table was priceless. Amazing.
This is awesome! Plz write a sequal!
Whoa...that was a beautiful and well-crafted story. I ended up binge reading it lol. Love the different personalities of all the characters. The plot was amazing as well. Also the ending was nice too. Kinda like a bittersweet ending. Hope there's an epilogue or smth (‿)
mishelachka chapter 43 . 1/18
so wonderfully thoughtful and original, and just fucking amazing. Thank you so much for this rollercoaster.
idontwanttosleepanymore chapter 43 . 1/9
thank you for writing this! I enjoyed it immensely! kinda sad that it ended. I feel that the story could continue with their current relationship dynamic and their goal to free all muggleborns. maybe a book two in the future? or is it already on your profile? I'm one of your lurkers now!
idontwanttosleepanymore chapter 29 . 1/9
fuck. whyyyyyy T.T
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2020
As a person from Croatia, I feel a very big need to correct you. Yugoslavia stopped existing already in 1991. That’s also the year when war in Croatia began. It ended in 1995. I get that this you’re not a history major and can’t know all the facts, but these are quite important and not so difficult to find. Also, a lot of Croatians could find this offensive.
tanabubbles chapter 43 . 12/20/2020
i've said it once and I'll say it again: this fic is superb. amazing. fantastic. i have never read anything quite like it. i cant even begin to describe how it touched me so fully and completely. there are so many good things about this. i cant even say how many times i've read this in the years that it has been in my library. ive adored every minute i took to savor it completely. thank you so much for the experience. thank you.
alice chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
aaaaaaaahh!It’s been two days since I’ve done reading this one but I still can’t get it out of my mind! Another excellent work from u winterblume! This is definitely the most interesting tomione fiction I’ve ever read! Oh n ultima ratio too haha. I see ur life has moving on n u probably don’t have time to write another tomione anymore but I still hope one day u will pop up n surprise us cuz u r soooo good at it!
Guest chapter 43 . 12/13/2020
Best read I’ve had in a while. 10/10 really good.
3,754 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »