Reviews for Please, Save Me
Ronco chapter 43 . 9/3/2019
This made me cry more than once.I love it.
AudiArcher chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
This is the best Tomione I’ve read. Promising WIPs are a dime a dozen for this ship unfortunately. I believe Tom placed a similar curse on Tomione fics as he did for the DADA position nary an author can keep up the post (pun intended). And I tried to get into Ultima Ratio but never could for some reason. Maybe you’re even more fluent than when you started so I could get lost in the story more easily. Idk. I know I couldn’t hold a candle if I were trying to write in German (or anything that isn’t my mother tongue).
This is truly remarkable. I feel like you completely captured the characters as they would be in this alternate reality. And therefore everyone felt impeccably IC. Especially Lupin. And Greyback. And Sirius. And Tom. And Hermione. And McGonagall. And Peter Petigrew. And all of them. And DOBBY! I almost forgot Dobby! What was I thinking?! I feel like there could be an entire spinoff dedicated to Bellatrix too. What a gem in this fic! I’ve started gushing. And now I can’t stop.
Oh. And a side note. About the quotes you left at the bottom of each chapter. Roughly 90% of them felt like a divine message sent to alter the fabric of my being.
I mean. I thought I liked poetry. No. I thought I loved poetry. And therefore I had exposed myself to some of the best of it. That I had studied it enough to be able to claim a love bourn of intimate understanding. And now I feel like I’ve been posing as little more than a poetry fan girl. But what a brave new world it shall be :D
powlisonr chapter 43 . 7/28/2019
I need more.
CloudsnRains chapter 42 . 7/12/2019
I haven't yet started this chapter, but believe me I'm glad u finished this! I read the last chapter about a year and a half ago, and regularly checked for any update but to no avail! Thanks again!
seafieldbelowly chapter 42 . 7/6/2019
Wauw, you really had me with the "please, save me", there. Great twist to let it be from Tom to Hermione and not the other way around. Overall, I'm in love with your universe. It has a lot of potential, and I'd just love to see more of it, either from your hand or others. Thank you, for a wonderful and nervewracking story. You didn't let everything dissolve into fluff, and for that, I am very grateful. This vibe sits better with the story and that couple in general, I believe.

Just started your Ultima Ratio, though I've gotta say, I like this one quite a lot better... But again, this universe really tucked some strings in me, and it is newer. Good luck with future projects;)
Gaia chapter 20 . 7/2/2019
Crap! I hope Lupin is still decent. He better be... don’t mess with Hermione
Gaia chapter 19 . 7/2/2019
Wow! that was intense. I hope she will kick the basterd’s ass soon
Gaia chapter 18 . 7/2/2019
Hahaha insane Bellatrix. Sounds about right. Loved the chapter. I’m curieus where this is going
Gaia chapter 16 . 7/2/2019
Poor Hermione!
Gaia chapter 12 . 7/2/2019
Bellatrix might be bipolar but so is Tom. Dudeee! Loves the chapter
Gaia chapter 9 . 7/2/2019
Seriously! What is that guy up to?
Gaia chapter 8 . 7/2/2019
Thank you. I loved this chapter
Gaia chapter 6 . 7/2/2019