Reviews for Please, Save Me
LunaFlos chapter 1 . 6/4/2019
This is an interesting and dark start I'm curious to see where it goes...
Guest chapter 43 . 5/21/2019
Spell bounding! I almost cried at the end. ... please tell me there is more perhaps an epilogue I want to see tom and hermione's as a normal couple. ..rereading
esde chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
I loved the first chapter and especially the way you explained what happened to the society Grindelwald and all
JayMJane chapter 43 . 4/28/2019
noooooo. why does it end here?
I need more! Your story is too good to end so soon. T.T
Elair chapter 43 . 4/18/2019
Wow I can't beleive its done! That was so so dark but also just really wonderful to read. I'm so glad you came back and finished it!
AconitumLuparia chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
I honestly love this fic so much I think it'll always be a huge part of my tomione heart. I can't thank you enough for bringing this piece to us, we're are all ever so grateful. The plot and the way you write are simply admirable. Love you.
Chantal9 chapter 43 . 3/27/2019
This was seriously one of the MOST original and emotional fanfics I have ever read! What ingenious ways to use all of the characters, events, and elements of the Wizarding World and manipulate them to suit such an imaginative tale! I am truly in awe! Loved the ending too (I was really worried for Sirius and Lupin for a while there!).

On a side note...Is it crazy to think that there is something potentially there between Sirius and Hermione? They seem to have an amazingly natural connection. Just sayin'...

Thank you so much for sharing this! I am going to highly recommend reading this.
pimsaimh chapter 43 . 3/27/2019
Oh my goodness, this was a phenomenal read! I'm so glad you found it in you to finally finish. So many of us have been waiting patiently for the conclusion of this story and you really elevated the bar for AU fics. I'm sure you'll be hearing this from a lot of other reviews, but I would be over the moon if you came out with a sequel. With the amount of time and effort you put into building this universe and these characters, I think it would really be worth it to do more with it. Please, Sequel Me :P
ShillsChills chapter 43 . 3/14/2019
seems a bit incomplete... hope there's more to come?
Guest chapter 43 . 3/12/2019
Well I was right, I stayed up all night to finish this. No sleep now will there be a sequel by chance? Totally room for one with all the loose ends!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/12/2019
Literally bawling my eyes out. I have to get up for work in a few hours and I can’t put this down because damnit I won’t be able to sleep until I can stop crying and that won’t happen until something good happens. Until something good happens. This has to have a happy ending please god
chronicxlogolepsy chapter 43 . 3/7/2019
I don't even know where to start! I came across a recommendation for this fic on Tumblr a few days ago, and I completely devoured it-I've hardly done anything else since I started reading. You gave the characters such well-rounded and deep personalities, it was truly phenomenal reading from each of their POVs. The premise of it is so interesting and you did an exceptional job of building a plot while keeping it easy enough to follow and very interesting. That being said, I would've just loved to have been able to read more and to see how their journey progressed after she reconnected with Tom; I was honestly surprised that it ended when/where it did, and while I'm completely in awe of the length of it as is, I do wish it would've gone a little while longer. I just didn't want to put it down, and I was so drawn to their interactions I just wanted more! I liked Hermione as Penny with Tom in Albania, and as Ms Rookwood starting out at Hogwarts, and as Hermione Granger later on, but I'll admit that I did get a bit peeved with her for being so back and forth with Tom near the end; don't get me wrong, I think most of what he did was appalling, but even when she saw pieces of his humanity slip out she still pushed him away. I just wish she would've held onto her whole "no one deserves to be treated poorly, point blank" attitude, instead of tossing it when Tom did something wrong. Though, to be fair, she reacted much better than I'm sure the vast majority of other people would in her position, so I'm probably just being a little picky. (Plus, I would almost definitely be a Stockholm case, so maybe I'm a tad skewed here...) He was just so dynamic and intriguing, and I really liked their interactions and clashes of power. The second she threw the locket in the fire I freaked and I just new he would flip; when I realized what his reaction was my jaw actually dropped and I had to pause for a minute. I totally teared up a few times and I laughed and was shocked and it was a rollercoaster of emotions-so well done! I was actually really into (probably a little too much) Tom when he was losing it a little (psychological plot lines like that are so great imo) and I'm glad that Hermione finally took him seriously when he broke down in the end.

(As a sidenote, I wanted to let you know that when Hermione and Tom first met Merope and Tom Sr., she was introduced as Penny, because even Tom didn't know her real name at the time. Later on, when she storms there to defend Tom's supposed upbringing, they immediately call her Hermione and recognize her under her polyjuice. Just wanted to let you know in the event you plan on going back through it at any point)

Anyway, overall it was just amazing (like AMAZING!) and I can't believe how much time and effort you put into crafting this masterpiece. You've done a phenomenal job and I am so grateful that you put this together and shared it here. I"m very much looking forward to reading your other fics :)
riptiderobin21 chapter 43 . 3/4/2019
This story was some ride! I wish I had found it when it was completed but unfortunately I've been tracking this story for sometime, awaiting an update. In that time I even became completely disinterested in HP but I still never forgot about this fic. But I'm sure glad I came back to it and very grateful that you completed it. It's admirable when an author after such a long hiatus comes back and completes their story, very honorable and responsible thing to do.

And as for the story, my god, the turns that Tom's character took were so extreme that I really began to hate him. It wasn't just the fact that he murdered Regulus, but that he tortured him and cannibalized him. Actually that was the only part of the story that, I feel like, could be improved. How Regulus signed his obvious initials on the note, when he just shouldn't have and how Hermione, if I remember correctly, basically gives Tom the note thus dooming Regulus to his horrible fate. I think that part could have been done better.

Aside from that, my favorite parts were the beginning the way Tom and Hermione met and bonded over their shared love of magic. Even though Tom was certainly a dark person to begin with and used Hermione. So, I'm glad that in the end she was able to use Tom but for good instead of evil. I really wasn't sure how the ending was going to go down, what with Tom's mental state. But it really worked out.

Now I hope you will write a sequel, there's just too much unresolved for me! And also hope you continue writing this ship, you are my top favorite Tomione author, you just get them. The way you effortlessly meld them together is thing of beauty. Not many are able to create such flawless chemistry.

Anyway, I hope to read more from you in the future :)
PumpkinPiePeach chapter 43 . 2/22/2019
Wow! This was one hell of a ride! Seems almost unreal that the story‘s finished now. You really are amazing.
uncoconut chapter 43 . 1/18/2019
I remember reading and just kinda gave up because you took so long to finish but I came back and oh my god I can’t believe I forgot how much of a phenomenal writer you are. It’s very rare to get the satisfaction of seeing the person who wronged you get karma and feel the painful remorse in their actions.

10/10 would absolutely read again. Amazing seriously. To anyone reading this review I deeply recommend reading winterblume’s other works
3,829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »