Reviews for Please, Save Me
Luna2315 chapter 43 . 7/14/2022
So good! Plssssss updateeeee
Nut Toxx chapter 43 . 7/5/2022
I really enjoyed this fic until the end... the ending is rushed, open, unfinished... :(
Aisti chapter 43 . 6/25/2022
This fic was amazing! I really liked the progression of Tom&Hermione’s relationship and the AU world you placed this story in. If you ever wrote a sequel I would definately read it.
MariahByers chapter 43 . 6/14/2022
An absolutely phenomenal piece of fiction. This is one of the best AUs i’ve read of HP. please make a sequel, i will actually pay you.
sakata-2 chapter 43 . 5/15/2022
OMG! I need more, please!
Guest chapter 43 . 10/18/2021
Umm why does Sirius like her so much?

Okay these men are stupid, like why tf did they let Tom into the Corp's territory.

Also back to Sirius, does he have a death wish or something? After everything, why the hell does he keep kissing her in front of Tom and continuously calling her "sweetie" in that patronizing manner...

This whole fiasco is Hermione's fault. Like why'd she have to go and destroy the locket like some child throwing a tantrum.

In conclusion, Tom is a simp, Hermione is an idiot and this story cannot possibly be over.

...

The first bit of this was an incredible journey. The world building, characterizations, and writing was absolutely perfect.

I truly appreciate you taking the time to share this story with us.

Guest chapter 42 . 10/18/2021
Umm is it just me or is Hermione making too big of a deal out of Horcruxes. Like Tom's done worse things sweetie.

Also how can Bloody Baron actually touch things?

Why if ghosts are corporeal, Tom could have gone that route.

Still confused about his obsession with her btw.

Guest chapter 41 . 10/18/2021
Holy garbage man. He freaking shrunk her body and wore it around his neck. Brooo that shit is going to stink.

Also Sirius really? Going along with the man who killed your brother for a girl who you barely know?

Btw I'm still confused about why exactly Tom is obsessed with her..

Guest chapter 40 . 10/18/2021
It's a bit hard to believe that the Corps would try to risk everything for a lone teenage girl, butt Greyback is a daddy so I'll try to overlook this bit of Mary Sueness.

Guest chapter 39 . 10/18/2021
Is there anyone I'm rooting for at this point?

Guest chapter 38 . 10/18/2021
There's no way these two are getting together.

Guest chapter 37 . 10/18/2021
Umm so can't believe I haven't asked us yet but where is my man Snape Snape, Severus Snape *tick tock.

Greyback is still hot, sorry not sorry.

Aww look at poor little Dolohov being all nice and concerned about Regulus while kissing ass up to the pos who drank his eyeballs before slitting his throat.

Bellatrix damn. Never thought I'd be defending her but like I guess go get it queen.

Put that bitch in his place. His blood be looking muddy af haha.

Guest chapter 36 . 10/18/2021
So I totally forgot Tom coming out as a bi icon in the last chapter. Normally I would say go get it queen, but go die Tom :)

Hermione dear, sorry but it was 90% your fault that Reggie died.

Tom garbage man, Black was a very good person.

Why are you even obsessed with Hermione anyway.

The whole time you were just playing her for her apparition powers but now here you are being all possessive.

RIP to RAB.

(Humor to cope with the pain)

Guest chapter 35 . 10/18/2021
Tom you idiot. Just go to Knockturn and grab some lowlife to be your sacrifice.

And arghhh this scene. Poor baby Regulus did not deserve it one bit.

Reading this was almost as disturbing as the first time I read it years ago.

Tom you sick fuck. Sorry but I don't think you're redeemable at this point.

Where's Light Yagami and his Death Note when you need him.

Is this a nature vs nurture debate btw? Tom had a supportive family and everything so no idea why he went of his rocker.

Maybe he's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Guest chapter 34 . 10/17/2021
Okay but like your Lupin and Sirius are seriously hot.

It's cute af whenever each of them interacts with Hermione. I know the kissing on the cheek was meant to be platonic but still wowee.

Also, I don't how old Greyback is but he's still hot too.

Tom boy back the f up.

You're a shitty little bitch.

First you try to have her executed in front of the school and now here you are crying about wanting her back like the whiny pos that you are.

Poor Regg