Reviews for Please, Save Me
LA chapter 27 . 10/17/2021
Ok so I was so shocked by RAB that I completely forgot to comment n Tom's past.

I'm surprised he actually went and opened up to her.

Like although he's developing a slight fondness for her, he definitely doesn't see her as anything more than his property so this was a surprising confession on his part.

Damn Merope really fucked up..No wonder he's a psycho.

Guest chapter 27 . 10/17/2021
Noooooooooo the poor stupid boy!

Why would you do that Reggie?! Anyone who sees the initials will instantly know it was you arghhhhhhhh!

LA chapter 23 . 10/17/2021
Holy shit this chapter was hilarious af.

I love a petulant Tom. He's so cute when he's not all insane lol.

And yo the ending was adorable.

Nothing like making up after a duel to the death.

Guest chapter 22 . 10/17/2021
Never thought I'd be saying this dang Greyback is fun.

Also Sirius damn.

What's with all the sexy older men in your story?

Tom's gonna have a hard time measuring up to these wolf men with his psychotic personality :P

LA chapter 21 . 10/17/2021
Yoo I freaking love this story.

It gives me the shiverssssss.

Ngl I feel like the tag should be changed to horror.

You've done such an excellent job depicting the abusive relation between the two. Everything from Hermione's rationalizations to Tom's attempts to regain her favor are dead on.

Every time Regulus waves/interacts with Hermione, I legit feel so scared for him.

I wonder if you're going to explore more of Tom's relationship with his father and how things went sour with him.

Also, Lupin is 100% daddy af now. Any chance of a student teacher relationship jk ;)

Guest chapter 19 . 10/17/2021
Umm sorry but why is buff Lupin sexy af.

Like totally daddy material right here haha.

LA chapter 15 . 10/17/2021
Holy this story is absolutely terrifying.

Everyone from Tom to Carrow are batshit freaking insane.

The level of gaslighting and manipulation is crazy.

Every interaction and scene involving Tom gives me the chills.

Seeing Hermione's train of thought as a victim of abuse is freaky af.

You've done a phenomenal job crafting this story so far.

Lisa chapter 43 . 10/15/2021
I hate open endings
But it was an End and an great one! Thank you for this great story and the intresting Interpretation of this charakters!
Arctic Fox 23 chapter 43 . 9/20/2021
This story was absolutely incredible. All I can really think upon finishing it is that I just have to thank you for writing it. It hooked me in a way I have not been in quite some time. What you did with the world and characters was, in one word, magic. You drew me in and kept me reading with rapture. You pulled out emotions I seemingly had no control over. So I thank you, and want you to know you wrote something truly wonderful.
Dela 13 chapter 43 . 8/11/2021
No more chapter?
Breedean chapter 43 . 5/21/2021
Thank you! I loved it
scarlettcat chapter 43 . 4/23/2021
This was so different and so good. Tom was crazy, but I could not stop reading. I kept hoping he would finally see how important Hermione is to him and not just something he owned. I guess he kind of did, but not exactly the way I was hoping.I like the idea of Hermione making him help her change the world though. I think Hermione was right that she had to burn it down and start all over. Thanks for sharing!
Milkowl chapter 43 . 2/27/2021
Woh, an incredible fanfiction ! I really love how you described every characters and I love the Greyback you imagined, I would enjoy reading more about him ! I started your story out of curiosity but I couldn't stop reading then, and I even shed a tear when Tom revealed Hermione's identity and she was back at Penny... I usually don't enjoy those ending but I totally understand your choice. Though, should there be a part 2,. I'd gladly read it !
thanks from a French reader and tomione fan !
Sukora82 chapter 43 . 2/25/2021
It's a shame it finished there. I thought she was going to also make him promise her to destroy the bond, so she has no dark mark and belongs to no one?
Very good story! There should be a part 2 of what happens after this. Really enjoyed it tho Thanks
Guest chapter 23 . 2/9/2021
Oh wow. Excellent chapter. Hermione in potions and at the slytherin table was priceless. Amazing.
3,838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »