Reviews for Famous Last Words
Guest chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
Actually your English is brilliant. some stories i have read by people who actually speak English are barely literate. By the way the plot to this story is absolute genius and this story has become the story I have read the most times on this entire site
the broken poet
Celine chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
This was a lot of fun to read! Where can I read more just like this? Keep up the good work.
Celine a href' .com' a
bookwormqueen7 chapter 14 . 11/2/2012
that is good. update soon please.
dsblondie chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
Great story, Please update. I think I figured out the puzzle concerning the women in the cafe. Can't wait to see if I am right. I am finding this story very entertaining, love laughing out loud reading a story.
dsblondie chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
WOW half way thourgh and I am Loving it, a little OOC but it works. I can't wait to read more..
Lynabelle chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I'm really liking your story so far. And mostly, you can't tell at all that english isn't your first language. [I've read to the end, I just came back to add your story to my alerts when I realized it wasn't and decided to review]
vbollman chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I do believe that I haven't found a good story to laugh at in almost a year...

I swear I laughed so hard I cried.

Thank you so very much. I cannot wait to see what you come up with next...

lots of luv~~
Sue1313 chapter 14 . 8/23/2011
This chapter was just wonderful. I laughed so much. I do wonder if he should have let Cynthia just leave on her own. I could not help but to wonder if she was Cameron's mother. She was so sweet and smart. I loved the chat he had with the kids about sex. So funny. I so hate to see this come to an end. I love his having all the kids.
GeminiSoul01 chapter 14 . 8/23/2011
God I thought he was a genius. Or is he just playing with her.

It looked like it was either Cameron's mom or sister standing there,

right? Come on Spencer. Use your genius.
GeminiSoul01 chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
I love the OOCness of these characters. Especially Spencer.
Alice Prince chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
Ooooooooh, more madness! I like it~
Sue1313 chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
I love this story! I love the matchmaking skills of Molly and the Reid family. He doesn't have a chance. Can't wait to see what is in store for him.
sm chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
i'm loving this fic. more when you can please.
emosniperwolf chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it!
Sue1313 chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
I love, love this story. I loved the play between Cameron and Reid. I am so in agreement with Morgan and Garcia. Perfect for each other. So comfortable too with each other. I love this chapter showing how Garcia was brought over to Reid's and finding his family on the way. I do wish Cameron was not leaving for a few days. The next chapter sounds great.