Reviews for The New Reign
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
OK, me lovin' some Mia! very hot to have Major have a "playmate" lol And Jealous Jasper is HOT Jasper.
jeangary28 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
i think that Bella's inner beast should give up control but not right now, and that the Major shouldn't give up control just yet but he should give up control though
twimama77 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
We want major and Mia
Bripearl chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
i must say i am loving the major and mia..they are pretty amusing and feisty XD cant wait for your next update..and i would love to be your beta if you'd like!
missesmuhlachee chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I liked this chapter a lot! haha. I kinda like Mia and the Major more than I thought. haha. They are crazy, lol. Update ASAP. :) good chapter!
delilah69 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
mia is interesting... i like her! will she continue kicking butt!
Lost Betwixt Worlds chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I vote for the Major & Mia staying around for awhile.

My money is also on Brandon thinking that he has Jasper/Bella beat hands down and at the last minute getting his ass handed to him via Major/Mia.

In the long run they could always 'bronze' his head and mount him where everyone can see what happens when you piss off your 'boss'.
Vane3131 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Love it love it! Mia is freaking sassy ! Jake is so awesome
kouga's older woman chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
OMG! I love Mia and the Major's reaction to Jacob!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Lov it
Dragon Master Deviln Fox chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love it
StephJ chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
im liken mia and major...there funny and playful. looking forward to more of them. maybe later give jasper and bella back but right now they need level heads and mia being forceful with major about treating wolves better. bellas a pushover. maybe when major starts behaving better and sees it just as a friendship only and lightens up a bit and its not so serious you can bring them back, love it and cant wait for more. good job.
asshole411 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
awesome! can the next chapter come asap
sshart chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
love it! it would be pretty cool though if Jake mated with Bree or Jane
Bripearl chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
i am ecstatic that the wolves are alive XD great chapter and im glad the sequel is up! cant wait for your next update!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »