Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
Cazzabluerose chapter 27 . 3/9/2016
Arrrrr loved this ! It's one of my first monchel stories and a shame that I've only just found it amongst all the Finchel stories .
I just wish we got the happy ending lea and Cory as well as us wanted and deserved .
Thanks
Guest chapter 27 . 2/24/2014
Please continue. This story is so good. I've read this so many times. I really love it 3
leamichele321 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
i love this!read it twice
Vee22 chapter 27 . 3/2/2012
What a great story! I'm a newcomer to the Glee fandom and I hadn't heard of Lea/Cory stories before, but you've officially converted me. ) Will follow you on Twitter and hope you'll follow me back too!

Thanks for a really enjoyable read!

Cheers,

Vee
mrs.gleelover12 chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
GREAT JOB!D
misslovejoy chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
this is definitely one of my favorite stories on ff and i think you did an amazing job! i'm really sad to see that it's over and i'm glad that you're doing a sequel! gotta start reading that one, i'm sure it's going to be even better than this one :)
Loveydoveface chapter 27 . 1/28/2012
This story was awesome! Incredibly well written! I could picture everything-sooo descriptive! Pleeeease keep writing reeeeally long stories!:0)
Loveydoveface chapter 27 . 1/28/2012
finchel-frankenberry-gleek chapter 27 . 1/21/2012
i loved this cant wait for the sequel
Amybf19 chapter 27 . 1/20/2012
I read this entire fanfic in one sitting! Excellently done. Can't wait for more!
ImaGleekBaby chapter 27 . 1/19/2012
This story was just...amazing! I love it so much and its sad to see it end BUT I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel! I'm sure it'll be as good as this one, maybe even better! :)

You thanked us but I want to thank YOU! Thank you for writing this story and making my days with your uploads!

I can't wait for the sequel and thank you again!

You are truly amazing! 3

~ImaGleekBaby
fuckyeahfinchel chapter 27 . 1/18/2012
Good end! I can't wait for the sequel!
noro chapter 27 . 1/16/2012
wonderful ending loved reading this story
The Dreaming Soul Writer chapter 27 . 1/16/2012
And again with the tears! That was such a sweet and beautiful ending, it has me crying. You write so well and beautifully, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. Really inspirational, had its humor, and, all-in-all, just awesome. I can't wait for the next story! See you in February! Don't Stop Writin'! :D
ImaGleekBaby chapter 26 . 1/8/2012
Awww! This chapter made me cry! :(

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Update soon!

I can honestly say, this is th BEST Monchele fanfiction I've read! :)