Reviews for Hard Contact
careful now chapter 1 . 7/18
u don't want hinata fan comming to your house.
GRANECLIPSE chapter 13 . 7/18
que sigan con ellos, pero un consejo sigue el canon y al mismo tiempo no lo agás, es tu historia creala asla a tu gusto pero te recomiendo seguir el canon por si en algo punto te llegas a perder la inspiración o no sepas como seguir siguiendo el canon tendras marjen de maniobra es mi opinió historia por cierto./to continue with them, but a council follows the canon and at the same time not agás, is your story creala asla to your liking but I recommend you to follow the canon if something at some point you get to lose inspiration or do not know how to continue following the canon will marjen maneuver is my story by the way
Devilscreed chapter 13 . 7/18
If you have Naruto and Robin leave, Conis and Iruka have to go with them as well.
"Do not introduce an element into your story without capitalizing on it, otherwise the lack of closure will leave your audience wanting and discontent" - rough sketch of the principle of Checkovs Gun.
The best option would be to follow canon, since your style of writing would also likely make the story hard to follow because of how disjointed it is. If you don't want that you could also sprinkle original arcs between canon chapters. You would have to go into more detail for those, however.
MarTinez9 chapter 13 . 7/18
They should stay with the strawhats
helrio uzugaku chapter 13 . 7/17
I had honestly forgotten about this fic until it popped up in my notifications. Man it's been a while. How you don't kick the bucket too soon there neon. Your fics really light up any dull days we have. Hang in there.
great story
Stratre chapter 13 . 7/15
I would love too read more I missed this story
blackicethunder chapter 13 . 7/15
You should have them go their separate ways and have Naruto and Luffy meet up in the war of the best
Gabriel Herrol chapter 13 . 7/15
Interesting chapter. I think that Naruto and Robin will have no choice but to leave the Straw Hat crew, at least for a while. Akainu might be no longer in a state to fight, but another fight against another Admiral so soon after the last one would have only aggravated their previous wounds. Also, there's Robin's pregnancy to think about. Gallivanting around the world, causing trouble and giving the middle finger to the authorities is one thing when you're alone, but with a new life growing inside her, she would likely have to reorganize her priorities. In resume, I think Naruto and Robin should leave the Straw Hats for now. :)
AzureSoulReaper chapter 13 . 7/15
very nice twist i vote for them to leave the crew
Akren Alumni chapter 13 . 7/14
YESSS HAVE THEM PART WAYS also watch the kh3 pirates gameplay trailer its freaking glorious
Archilles chapter 13 . 7/14
think for the child brooo
tamagat chapter 13 . 7/14
Nope! Dont separate the two! THINK OF THE CHILD!
I would prefer that Naruto and Robin stayed with the strawhats
Specterchilypepper chapter 13 . 7/14
I Liked the chapter...about Naruto and Robin leaving...if you add conis to the mix (she already know some haki and she knows how to fight a bit and after what she saw and did I can see her follow Naruto and Robin) I say do it. Lol thank you for your work and u til next update.