Reviews for Snape or Snake
HaikenEdge chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This is quite fantastic. What this needs is to be turned into a series, where Snape and Snake are constantly just changing their personal positions because the person writing the story keeps making typos.
Ghost of Razgriz chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
As both an MGS & Harry Potter fan, I feel insulted... Next time, write about something you know!
Gamerteen13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012

*dies laughing*

(One Phoenix Down later)

You know, when I was looking through Harry Potter fanfiction and saw this, I thought 'now that sounds familiar...'.

To be honest, I didn't know much about Metal Gear when I wrote that either(still don't), but Snake and his cardboard box is... iconic?... memetic?... Whatever, it's infamous in any case.

Loved it, also loved the ending.

*stands up, revealing Hufflepuff robes*

I'mJustWhoIAm chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Love this fic. It's hilariously funny, and OOC and dumb, but that's what makes it brilliant.
Ayaashi chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
LOL. I like it ) Even though I have no idea what Metal Gear is... XP
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I'd like to see Draco with a cardboard box on his head XD
Horch chapter 1 . 10/21/2011

This is so funny.

*adds to favorites list*

Great job, keep writing.
TheWarriorQueen chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh my... Merlin, that's funny. Brilliant twist with the Hufflepuff lead... :) Well done.
ipodrocker16 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
ROFLWASB! I LOVED THAT! *Sighs happily* I just love random stories.
MikalaGoodwin chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
XD hahahahahahaha ohhhhh snake XD lol i can just imagine Snape being like O_o then XP "200 hundred points from you both!" :D as much as I love snape... XD lol this was great X3
Clara the Wolf chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
hahaaa Snape and Snake. OMG YOU AN SSBB FAN TOO? AWESOME! thats how i know Snake too! i hate the Great Maze too! i make my bro do it! XD cardboard boxes!
reader chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was really funny! And I have never even heard of Metal Gear!
Dimcairien chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
That was extremely random and funny.