Reviews for Had Enough
Moonsoulx3 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
I LOVE IT! All I can say is MORE MORE MORE :) (greedy - I know) I know I dont know the story but I doubt the real one could compare to yours. I LOVE the way the characters are pairing up. I would like a whole book to read right now :) You have me - I eagerly await the next entry! (oh and dont forget Savitar!)
Moonsoulx3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I am definitely looking forward to more of Kira and Noah but also IC and Dav. I am not familiar with any of these characters. I went and read some other authors stories about Zed, etc. I have to say yours is my favorite. I am loving the story. hmmmm have you written anymore since this morning? :)
Moonsoulx3 chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
I LOVE this story. I received an update notice that you had posted something new. I love your writing. I hope there will be more. I cant wait to find out more. Part of me wishes there was more story - more details. You are amazing! Keep squeezing them out :)
crazy alligator chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Nice, I liked the action scenes. And am I sensing some Zeia in the near future? And, maybe even some more Kira/Noa interaction in the next chapter?

Update soon
crazy alligator chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is an interesting AU, and well written. I like the concept. My only thing about it is that I'm not a big fan of O.C.s(especially Mary Sues, like I.C. is), but I think I'll be able to deal with it as long as the main focus stays on Kira and Noa. :)

Update soon