Reviews for I'll Wait For You
The Child of imagination 18 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
OMG that is sweet, i wish it had actually happened
LostInWho chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
You are so amazing! You captured the truth of what happened but also kept them so in-character - sweetness and brutal honesty (once she coerces it from him) all mixed together. Thank you for helping to heal all of us Doctor/Rose fans from Moffat's brutality! Would you ever consider writing another Doctor Who story? Please?
TheAngelofIego chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
beautiful!
desolee chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ah, my heart 3
Herpity chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
AH! Sooo... FLUFFY! :D And angst-y too! I love it! It's relievingly accurate to the characters and had REALLY good writing. Sequel? :D
ChameleonArch chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
There are people who write on here and they don't really seem to know their characters. You are not one of them, you know the Doctor from the tips of his hair to his Converse shoe laces, and Rose side to side, up and down, every ltitle detail. It's like reading a script from Davies.
Veni Vidi Vichi chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Ah! I love this one too! You just have to love Rose and the Doctor (any of them really) together.
nrisley19892007 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
very cute.. Luv the doctor and rose together...
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
love this!
MissRAB chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Awww SQUEE! I though I'd read this before, thought I'd read all your stories, but I definitely would've remembered this one! It's absolutely brilliant and I almost cried with happiness!
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oooohh what will Mickey say! Nice one. I enjoyed this
seablue4u chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Aw this was really good. I could so see this happening if RTD had thought this up.
SomethingOutOfNothing chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Brilliantly written! :D
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
First of all, I love the word jiggery-pokery. :) Secondly, this was amazing and beautiful and one of the best post-GitF stories I have ever read! Huzzah! Not only was it angry and hurt but it also managed to be beautiful ans sweet as well. Bravo!

-Hailey
Heather Tobotua de Cybertron chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I can't remember the summary so...u should continue this. Even if it's meant to be a oneshot. It's very well done. Really seems to get to the nitty-gritty of The Doctor and Rose's relationship.

-Heather