Reviews for Kim Possible: Small Victories
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/20
HAHAHAHAHA! Called it. The perfect evil plan. For certain very small values of 'evil'.
only-looking chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Yep, the best evil plan is the one that doesn't exist. All he needs to do is drop a few hints every so often, lay a false trail or two, and they can work this forever.

The bonus of imaginary plans is that they never fail. Imaginary doomsday weapons never explode and imaginary lairs never collapse.
Leonas chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
...Not what I expected. And it is quite sweet. Go drakken. Win your little victories and get the woman of your nigh-... er dreams.
Dsman chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
sad man sad just make a flower that will make her fall in love with you
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Very nice to see Drakken finally using his brain.

Keep the good writing.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
*heh heh*
snake screamer chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
HAHA THAT NICE! do a sequel.
u r awesome chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
this was good! awwww! It was a bit sad but good! please please please please update soon!
Capital-C chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was... quite clever, I would say.

Yes, very clever indeed.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
-laugh- Drakken is evil. I love it.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Funny little story,

They could keep Kim running in circles for quite a while. But what if she finally finds out?

Keep up the very good writing,

Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
A cagey one is Dr. D!
ascended ancient chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I cant believe I am saying this but... that is a good plan.

Anyway keep writing.

King in Yellow chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I think I figured it out early, but like Shego I wasn't sure Drakken was really smart enough to pull that one off. That scheme should keep Kim busy for some time.

One typo sort of stood out, a reference to Dr. Director searching for clues on the broadcast image on the monitor, "her single eyes searching..."

Good job.
Twylyte chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Oh that is funny. And very mean. In a totally non-violent sort of way.

Love it!