Reviews for Teru's secret
Kamisama no angel chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
What happens next?
Awesome writings! Love it. Teru and Kurosaki-kun make a awesome pair. Age cant interfer with love. Love ur all chapters!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Romance from kurosaki
Perhaps some pervish actions
daisukiklove chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
So cute!
noah114 chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
Quite down for the short Chapters...hehehe...I got so used to really long ones (those that would make your eyes fall out if you try reading in one seating)...hehe

Obaa-chan! Guess who!

Btw, I've read it. You should have told me you were writing the fic when we still were in class. This feels like an email. hehe

I liked it!
Killerwolf13 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
I feel weak inthe knees
Fanatical Alice chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
you have a really awesome plot line here! i love it ! :D
hanisu93 chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
there must be some reason why teru's brother ordered him to not fall for her...maybe first, kurosaki should follow the order but at some point he realizes that NOT following the order is the best for teru...and himself...and as i say earlier, there must be some reason why shouichiro (sorry if i misspelled it) ordered him like that...hmm...
lizzyclaire chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
That was a really long chapter, I'm so glad. YAY!

And as for your question, I would most likely follow my heart, as the only person there to repremand me is dead. Also, maybe they put that last part in the letter, just to put that thought in my head, so maybe in that way, I could find happyness after everything that's happened. But that's just me, it's up to you (the amazing author) to decide how Kurosaki reacts in the end. :) can't wait to read it.
PomBear007 chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
that was quite cool with the date and Kurosaki's reaction :) he was sooooo jealous ;) i like the fact that the chapters are getting longer and that Teru finally confessed. of course it would have been her to confess cause he's still got male pride to think about...

please udate soon i really liked this chapter and look forward to the upcoming ones :)

xxChibiEchoInTheNightxx chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
epppppppppppppppppppp! :D! Hmm I would say that at first he will resist but he won't be able to ignore the love forever! ;D Awesome chapter keep it up (:
lizzyclaire chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Yea, I don't think he avoided doing that last part for very long. Also, him being called Agent K is awsome! It makes me think of him kind of like a ninja, which, as we all know, are freaking awsome... I didn't think it was possible, but Kurosaki's coolness level, just went up. :)
PomBear007 chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
please update soon. i want to find out how he takes the news :)

did he know before that Teru was related to him?

hope you get a job soon i know what you mean ;)

please update soon

A. xx
xxChibiEchoInTheNightxx chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
yay! New chapter!- There were only a couple of mistakes like "

I know I'm not supposed to old grudge towards you but I can't help it, it hurts so much that my hearts every now and then!.". And damn on the "Don't ever fall in love with her" ending . I wonder if he's going to completely ignore that last part in later chapters :0 Keep on writing! :D And good luck on the job hunt :D!
lizzyclaire chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
Tear. That is what I can say. I was wondering if Teru's brother was still alive or not (usually he is, I think my story is the only one when he's not), you did a good job of clearing that up for us. :)
xxChibiEchoInTheNightxx chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
O:! Oh my gosh! Damn im sorry but Souichirou is a butt face . Poor Riko TT I thought it would be a blood transfusion or something but damn, talk about extream jenorocity XD Keep up the good work! ;D