Reviews for Survivor Redemption Island
Princess Toady chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
OMG ! I'm just so happy to see that Raine won the whole thing ! Honestly I was rooting for her since the very beginning and what the people in the jury said was right.

Bambi eliminated them. En-Tee-I survived the challenges in redemption island, but he was voted out to begin with, so in a way, Raine was the only one who deserved to win the whole game.

I was kind of happy when I saw that Kratos had gotten the boot, since I don't really like Alpha Male. Furthermore, it seemed like he always got his way.

In the end, it came down to my two favorite players and my favorite won. Raine clearly deserved the win. She was tricked, but then she rose from ashes to victory. She was in a predicament but she overcame it and that's what a true survivor is.

Good job for this story.

PS : Sorry for not reviewing sooner. I don't really check the stories in this category (I'm only in the Mario category and SSBB section, from time to time), which is why I didn't review everything. It was a good read, with a lot of twists. One of my favorite stories.
machine146 chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
Sorry to take so long to reveiw. Awesome series possible the best one youmade so far. Loved no face, Jd, raine, and regal. Keep up the good work
DonPianta chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
Oh awk. JD got eliminated. Oh well, I'm happy to see she won instead I guess :P

YES THERE'S A THOMAS AND FRIENDS CHARACTER IN THE NEXT SEASON? *superfan moment*
s class wizard chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
Excellent! I'm probably rooting for Twilight Sparkle this season!]]]
Drrockz chapter 15 . 12/21/2011
Great ending Raine was an awesome winner! I'm excited for next season and will try to be a more active reader.
Drrockz chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
it seems like Raine has this almost 9-0-0

Im predicting Raine wins 7-2-0!
s class wizard chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
I wonder if one of my fav anime or game characters will be in the preview. I hope someone from either Hetalia, TDI, My Little Pony, Bomberman, or The Problem Solverz will be one of the contestants, but you can choose who the contestants will be. Can't wait for future seasons to come. ]]]
s class wizard chapter 15 . 12/21/2011
Can't wait for next season. Even though I rooted for En-Tee-I, I had to admit that Raine played a better game.
DonPianta chapter 13 . 12/18/2011
I'm having to remain totally confident that JD can re-pwn at Redemption Island and get back in. 'Cause, you know, he's the only one I'm still rootin' for :P

Can't wait for the next episode man! -DP
Princess Toady chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
I'm glad I decided to read over your profile to see if you had updated your story.

I'm rooting for Raine. Not only she was my favorite character in this story, but she was often the focus of attention, along with Kratos, I think.

But if Raine isn't going to wsin, then I must say that I'm rooting for En-Tee-I ! I really liked him in Iggy's Recking Ball, and this story only made him more likeable.

At the beginning, I was afraid because it looked like it was going to be Hapino VS Nokowaka, but things are becoming hectic. Hopefully, it will stay that way until the end of the game.
s class wizard chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
Oh My Dog! (Problem Solverz Reference) Kratos is one dirty playa. He is definitely in control of the game and made JD the target. I want either En-Tee-I or JD to return from Redemption. If Ren is the one who returns, I would be rooting for Banjo or Raine since Kratos has NO CHANCE of winning this. Bambi doesn't really have that much of a chance since all he didi for the most part was ride coattails but he has a higher chance of winning than Kratos. Update soon! ]]]
s class wizard chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
I can DEFINITELY see En-Tee-I returning from Redemption Island. I hope he pulls a Matt from RI so that he could possibly win this. However, JD is getting REALLY paranoid but I am still hope he makes the finals along with En-Tee-I and possibly Banjo. Update this soon! -
s class wizard chapter 11 . 12/7/2011
Rainbow Dash is definitely being detrimental to Hapino. I doubt she will win despite that she is one of my fav ponies.

Sucks that No Face was injured. Like Dash, JD is also getting a bit power hungry, but he's not as power hungry as Dash right now.

On a bright note, I am glad that En-Tee-I is still in this. Can't wait for him to return from Redemption. Update this soon. ]]
s class wizard chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Why did En-Tee-I get sent to Redemption. I hope he is the one who returns from Redemption. Anyways, I hope JD doesn't get sent to Redemption. I doubt that Rainbow Dash will win since she is DEFINITELY getting power hungry. I hope Kratos is the next one to get sent to Redemption because no me gusta Kratos. Anyways, update soon!
DonPianta chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
What? But I, euheueheh *reaction to Vriska face* {:£ How did, he, but JD, eueuueeheuh...

If THIS doesn't get him into all stars/ ultimate, idk what will.