Reviews for Summer Guy
shc92 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Just finished watching this show (over two days - once I started, I could barely stop)! You do a great job of getting inside Henry's mind! Thank you for sharing and look forward to checking out your other HI fics.
M chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Henry, Henry, Henry...

It's easy to see how his background could have messed him up, and you bring out that offness about him. Poor, creepy thing.
TeeHee101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I have just finished watching this show through the internet. I must say, Harper's Island is truly wonderful.

I logged into just a couple minutes ago, and after reading a very (unoriginal) story on Chloe and Cal, I saw this story, about Henry and Abby. I wasn't a very big fan on Henry... but I thought to give it a try.

When I read it, it was great! Everything in character. (Although Trish's description sounded a bit too slutty...)
Fictions of Legends chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Agh, I love your Henry pieces, I really do. What a great character to explore. He seems so simple at first - everything is about Abby - but it's so deep-rooted and you know exactly where everything stems from. You make him so tangible, you can't -help- but feel bad for the guy. And then it makes the reader feel all weird and guilty for empathizing with a character like him. Gives one the heebie jeebies. But that is most definitely a good thing. Also, everyone is so wonderfully in-character and that's always a plus :)

Fantastic job, Stress!