Reviews for Rain's Struggle
Anonoyous chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
She never got to tell her how she really felt,which sucks and is fucking sad. :(
Anonoymous chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
I deeply understand how Rain feels,since I am a girl and I feel the same way about a friend of mine,though she will never know that. Unlike Rain though, I have kissed her just not on the mouth.. yet anyway. Good,though. :)
CHRIS REDFIELD SUCKS chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
this is great, if you like stuff like this read a fic called jill can't cook or other fics by the same author
In-betweens chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
Damn...even though I've seen the movie countless times its sill different to read it from Rain's POV.
In-betweens chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
It really sucks to know that she doesn't actually make it at the end. Or that Kaplan doesn't die there but dies later on. But maybe you changed the ending. That would be great if you did. Anyway...great chapter.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This is good. Its interesting to read about all this through her POV.
Billy Rose chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
awesome story

didn't understand that last one, but still good
Felix Dovetail chapter 7 . 9/29/2004
Awesome, awesome story! And I like that you didn't have Rain "miraculously survive." Very canon, and I appreciate that.
angelic-mand chapter 7 . 4/9/2004
This is great but sad as well...I love the movie one of my faves, I could see the chem between Rain and Alice in the movie and in this fanfic.
Old Account blah blah chapter 7 . 1/21/2003
LOL, pictures are cute _, I must draw my story this milleniem too, Kick ass story.
Old Account blah blah chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Havn't finished it yet, so far so good. Its J.D. not J.C. heh, great job.
Annabe chapter 6 . 5/22/2002
Excellent story...i can't believe how much it reminded me of the movie...
dude chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
good writing but try to come up with your own original story. i definately(*) read that.
Tuxedo Mark chapter 6 . 5/1/2002
Nice story, but very sad. ( I love Rain. Great job with her thoughts throughout the whole thing.
Stanley Olan chapter 6 . 5/1/2002
I love this story. You really got into Rain's head! Keep on the good writing.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »