Reviews for Kitsune
Asuka1920 chapter 10 . 5/10
PLEASE CONTINUE!
I'm loven this to an extreme!
MagiLover13 chapter 8 . 12/4/2015
Hey, ugh just wanted to let you know what I think, now don't think I'm hating on this story cause it is the bomb, BUT, I hate that you pared Naruto with M'gann. Now again I love the story and all but I absolutely Hate that pairing! With every fiber of my being. So just wanted to say that again I love the story but hate the pairing, k bye.
woguy21 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Why would naruto gain shape shifting from kurama?
26Naruto26 chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
In order for crossover to be good, the character crossing over needs to bring something to the table. Right now Naruto doesn't do that, heck at this point this fic would of been better without him.
kaori and yoshi chapter 10 . 7/30/2015
I know its terribly old school, but you could write it down on paper and go to the library to type it up and post it. Its free too. It'll allow you to get the story out so you don't die and give you more time to earn money for a computer. If you do not have a library... the world as we readers know it will temporarily end. Without your writing we'll fall into a catatonic state. Love you! No pressure!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
Stop putting Japanese in the story. English or Japanese pick one. I shouldn't have to scroll to the bottom of the page to read your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Really, SUPERBOY took out Naruto!
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Damn what a start.
Greatazuredragon chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Very good story so far, nice work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
This is a good story, very interesting so far. Wonder when they will see naruto real/fox form. good work.
rubius chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Dude u can get a computer cheap at tigerdirect
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Yep from a beat down to downtown. You can count on Inu to kick you ass only to ask you out.
WalkersCrown chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Inu and Canary relationship,..rejected! I vote a few green arrows to calm him down.
Dax chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Dude please update it please
End.User chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Why write fanfiction and change nothing? subtract Naruto and you have regular 1st episode of Young Justice nearly word for word.