Reviews for Future Collision
Philosophize chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Please don't abandon... Your story is getting good.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Hoorah! This is an awesome going back story,Harry being from a very dark gritty militaristic future is just plain hardened and is kicking ass and taking knew with severe prejudice. I eagerly await your next update. favorited
The-Morrighu chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Psst! Just in case you weren't aware... When I first started reading on this website, many moons ago now (LOTR movies hadn't finished coming out yet) the ratings went all the way to R. Complaints got things dumped down to where they are. I suspect that the stories that will be removed are the ones that SHOULD be rated R but are posted rated M.
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Awesome chapter. Glad to have you writing again.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
missin chapter 3 bud
Firewolfe chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I love the update. I see Albus still has no guts. But I suppose its good for information at least. Thanks for this wonderful update it so made my morning. Now I can go to work in a good mood with a smile on my face.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Great chapter.
that1 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
now that was a fun chapter
DarkHeart81 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Good chapter. Though I wonder how this is chapter four when there was no chapter three? :)

Loved Harry taking a muggle approach to the assault on the cabin. Bit disappointed that there wasn't more of a reaction from Draco about the attack since he'd have surely seen his father's name amongst the death eaters who finally lived up to the monicker.
starboy454 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
excellent update
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
The picture in my mind of a twelve year old torturing someone is quite disturbing. Though, I must say at least he was torturing someone that deserved it...eye for an eye!
serenityselena chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
well. it couldnt happen to "nicer" people... they deserved what they got... those evil men did too many bad/horrible things... *evil smirk*
looking forward to the next chapter :)
RobC chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Good part. Nice to see a proactive Dumbles.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Glad to see you updating again shipmate, hope to see more again soon. Enjoyed this one quite a bit
c3markh chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Thanks for writing another great story