Reviews for Legend
being villain chapter 50 . 4/9
one of the best fanfics I've ever read, this could easily pass for something written by the Nolans for the third movie. Hell, you could publish stuff.
Loved your take on the .
Great writing of action. Especially the precinct attack and the car chases.
It's been years, but hope you'll do a conclusion.
Atomix330 chapter 50 . 11/21/2015
Such a shame this seems to be abandoned...really looking forward to more...
psychedelicbubbles chapter 50 . 11/8/2015
Sorry to see it's been cut short - but this was incredible. The depth of the characters and the sheer inventiveness of some of the scenes (especially Riddler/Joker bomb towards the end) make this easily as strong as anything in the films. Thanks for taking the time to write it, as unlikely as it seems (and 50 chapters is definitely plenty) - I hope you add more in the future.
A reader chapter 50 . 10/3/2015
Your story is one of, if not the, best stories I've come across in a long time. You could quite easily become a professional writer with the way you write; I've read published author's a thousand times worse and you could mop up the floor with them. That said... where's the mind-explosion ending? I've been waiting a couple of years. It's been quite the wait too. I must say that while this story is absolutely fantastic it's ever so disappointing that you've just abandoned it.

I mean, I understand that real life occurs and you might just lose the enthusiasm/ the will to continue it. But please come back I really REALLY love this story and to see it continued after so long would be absolutely brilliant beyond belief.

Well, I've pled my case, hopefully you'll come back with something, don't worry, I won't hold my breath.
Greenseer Tethlis chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
This is the first time I read about the Batcave in such sophisticated detail. Great first chapter!
Freya chapter 11 . 7/13/2015
Really enjoying the story so far :D x
liwu chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
i cant sleep reading it. I hope it continues.
midnightdew chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
Excellent character development and portrayal of how filled with crime Gotham can be. I never envision Bruce and selina's relationship as being easy or straightforward and you've managed to capture abs work the dynamics of the relationship just right. Love bruce's conversation with Alfred as always. Love the comment about Catwoman being the trainee. :-)
Midnight dew chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
I've been reading a few chapters and I must say that I love your story, the descriptions and the characterizations. They are all very realistic! It's like watching a movie. I love the pacing. It's not too rushed. Is just right. Love your portrayal of selina and the initial dialogue between them. Keep writing more fic! Love it!
Polinkaa chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Wow, this is one of the better written fics on this site. I like how you showed Bruce. The plot is interesting. Dialogs (especially Bruce and Selina's) are fun. Thank you.

Ok, review written so let's go back to reading :)
Xenopsyche chapter 50 . 5/20/2014
I have to say, this is one of the most singularly exceptional pieces of writing I've ever come across, on this site or published. Excellent work extrapolating from the end of TDK and your inclusion of the Riddler, Ivy and Catwoman was ingenious, very in line with the dark, gritty nature of the Dark Knight films. And of course, the brutal nature of the loss and destruction caused by the Joker is perfect, especially how even the Riddler is practically terrified of the man, it fits his 'Dark Knight' imagining perfectly.
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 50 . 5/15/2014
Hi! I would like to congratulate you for your Incredible work in this fiction.

You really wrote the best Batman/Bruce I have ever seen, and at the same time, you do not neglect any of the characthers that appear in the story, making me really glad every time I find a familiar face. I seriously hope that Gordon appears more in the next chapters (really love him and he did not get a lot of interaction with his old ally, specialy without the whole MCU around them...)
Going way back to the beginning of the story, It was very clever the way Bruce avoided being turned on one of Pamela's targets by simply being the decent human beig he is... obviously later he undid it all to lure Ivy, but that is SO him that I almost passed away reading.
The way you handle the fight scenes and the mysteries are pretty engaging. I only discoverd Blackmask id during the Wayne party, that and all the mob war was a very well played move.
The way you put the romance parts was also very interesting. It is clear that the characthers are moved by it, but that it is not what moves them. Most people are so interested in writting the love scenes that they forgot about the adventure and the dangers (not that I don't like romantic stories, but is great having other option as well).

Well, i think this is it for now. Sorry about not reviewing before, but I was reading it offline during a travel. Oh, if there is something written terrible wrong... probably it is because I am typing from a tablet on a foreing language...

See ya next chapter!
Guest chapter 50 . 5/15/2014
Please finish this story!...

I hope your ok and doing well ... This has been on stand by for far too long :)
kindleflame5 chapter 49 . 3/31/2014
Is this story finish? I was wondering.
Guest chapter 44 . 2/27/2014
Tatia Al Ghoul and Bane go into Gothamn and try to destroy the city just like the movie, bit harder for them since Catwoman is fighting for Bruce.
Batman is still a vilgiante.
Bruce and Selina do somewhat go out and beat up bad-guys.
Joker and his 'kidnapped villians' are killed by Catwoman to save Batman.
Catwoman disappears for awhile since she wants to figure things out herself