Reviews for Legend
Freya chapter 11 . 7/13
Really enjoying the story so far :D x
liwu chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
i cant sleep reading it. I hope it continues.
midnightdew chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
Excellent character development and portrayal of how filled with crime Gotham can be. I never envision Bruce and selina's relationship as being easy or straightforward and you've managed to capture abs work the dynamics of the relationship just right. Love bruce's conversation with Alfred as always. Love the comment about Catwoman being the trainee. :-)
Midnight dew chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
I've been reading a few chapters and I must say that I love your story, the descriptions and the characterizations. They are all very realistic! It's like watching a movie. I love the pacing. It's not too rushed. Is just right. Love your portrayal of selina and the initial dialogue between them. Keep writing more fic! Love it!
PolinkaM chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Wow, this is one of the better written fics on this site. I like how you showed Bruce. The plot is interesting. Dialogs (especially Bruce and Selina's) are fun. Thank you.

Ok, review written so let's go back to reading :)
Xenopsyche chapter 50 . 5/20/2014
I have to say, this is one of the most singularly exceptional pieces of writing I've ever come across, on this site or published. Excellent work extrapolating from the end of TDK and your inclusion of the Riddler, Ivy and Catwoman was ingenious, very in line with the dark, gritty nature of the Dark Knight films. And of course, the brutal nature of the loss and destruction caused by the Joker is perfect, especially how even the Riddler is practically terrified of the man, it fits his 'Dark Knight' imagining perfectly.
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 50 . 5/15/2014
Hi! I would like to congratulate you for your Incredible work in this fiction.

You really wrote the best Batman/Bruce I have ever seen, and at the same time, you do not neglect any of the characthers that appear in the story, making me really glad every time I find a familiar face. I seriously hope that Gordon appears more in the next chapters (really love him and he did not get a lot of interaction with his old ally, specialy without the whole MCU around them...)
Going way back to the beginning of the story, It was very clever the way Bruce avoided being turned on one of Pamela's targets by simply being the decent human beig he is... obviously later he undid it all to lure Ivy, but that is SO him that I almost passed away reading.
The way you handle the fight scenes and the mysteries are pretty engaging. I only discoverd Blackmask id during the Wayne party, that and all the mob war was a very well played move.
The way you put the romance parts was also very interesting. It is clear that the characthers are moved by it, but that it is not what moves them. Most people are so interested in writting the love scenes that they forgot about the adventure and the dangers (not that I don't like romantic stories, but is great having other option as well).

Well, i think this is it for now. Sorry about not reviewing before, but I was reading it offline during a travel. Oh, if there is something written terrible wrong... probably it is because I am typing from a tablet on a foreing language...

See ya next chapter!
Guest chapter 50 . 5/15/2014
Please finish this story!...

I hope your ok and doing well ... This has been on stand by for far too long :)
kindleflame5 chapter 49 . 3/31/2014
Is this story finish? I was wondering.
Guest chapter 44 . 2/27/2014
Tatia Al Ghoul and Bane go into Gothamn and try to destroy the city just like the movie, bit harder for them since Catwoman is fighting for Bruce.
Batman is still a vilgiante.
Bruce and Selina do somewhat go out and beat up bad-guys.
Joker and his 'kidnapped villians' are killed by Catwoman to save Batman.
Catwoman disappears for awhile since she wants to figure things out herself
Esburri chapter 50 . 2/17/2014
So, I just finished reading the whole thing up for the moment. I must confess that, although I enjoy the batman-verse I usually don't have very high expectations for it's fandom. Amazingly, yours is not only the single best piece of text I've read about batman, but also ranks comfortably among the very best fanfics I've ever read - and that's a significant number

Most of your writing is spot on: the story is original while keeping true to "canon", the plot is paced right - nor too much to feel rushed but enough so that you don't give filler - and most impressively of all you managed to capture the tone and atmosphere of the series perfectly.

Also, the action scenes are in good in general, excellent in some parts, although perhaps one or two might feel a bit dragged on when they weren't all that relevant in terms of plot. Then again, this is batman.

Secondly, since you are clearly capable of good characterization and superb at managing the interaction between characters, the only other thing I can try to nick pick about is that perhaps you could sometimes show batman being batman in day to day basis. That is, just as you've said in some AN, batman is supposed to become a legend, a symbol, all of that. So he should also be there to deal all the common scum around and not just going about taking out the big fires. Of course, managing this while making it relevant, non-filler and entertaining to the reader is almost impossible, and you've already made it to an extent.

To sum up, because I've already written a lot more that I should or wanted to, this is an amazing story that I dearly hope you finish - eventually.

You did an amazing job so far, keep going!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 50 . 2/16/2014
Nice job, to say the least.
If nothing else, you definitely earn points for the amount of thought you put into the issues Bruce would face in upgrading the Batcave in this version of events (One of my only real issues with ‘Dark Knight Rises’, really; why, when he abandoned Batman after Dent’s death, did he not only reconstruct the Batcave, but rebuild it to such an extent that it seemed to be in better shape than it was before the League of Shadows’ attack?), to say nothing of your introduction of other figures from the Batman mythos such as Hugo Strange, even if your Selina really steals the show (The best part being that I can still see her as Hathaway’s Selina; you put your own spin on her, but even when you wrote this long before Catwoman was cast in the Nolanverse, you really capture the essential essence of her character).
The subtle introductions to Poison Ivy and the Riddler also worked (Although, for the record, I would have thought Riddler would be fairly easy to adapt; make his costume less outlandish and he’s comparatively straightforward, whether or not you make him willing to kill), and your development of Selina in particular and the other villains in general works very well, introducing enough recognisable characters to make it interesting without leaving us feeling overwhelmed (particularly with such brilliant moments as Selina joining Bruce at Crime Alley).
The raid on the precinct house was a dramatic turn of events, giving Batman an interesting test of his skills while simultaneously working to avoid putting himself in a position where he’d have to hurt the innocent, to say nothing of giving him a chance to test his new equipment and have another meeting with Catwoman as she establishes her own identity. His later talk with Selina after the massacre gives them another interesting chance to bond, exploring the similarities between them as well as the differences- even with the gaps in his knowledge of her background, it’s clear that she never had an Alfred equivalent to rely on- and your idea about how to resolve the issue of Batman’s negative reputation without besmirching Harvey’s name was brilliant, to say the least.
Your use of Black Mask is also handled well; I considered him an interesting character before, but after reading your story and the publicity information for ‘Arkham Origins’- which identified Black Mask as an interesting ‘transitionary’ villain, operating between the professional mobsters who plagued Gotham when Batman began and the costumed criminals who came there because of him- your twist on him is superb, leading neatly into Bruce’s revelation about who’s under the mask and his own subsequent confession to Selina.
Hope you haven’t abandoned this story; with Joker back in the game and Selina developing her tools to serve as Batman’s ally, I have a feeling that the future is going to be VERY interesting in this series (And that’s before you consider the possibility of other villains coming in; even with the likes of Clayface and Man-Bat ruled out, there are still a few interesting possibilities available)…
Brett chapter 33 . 1/12/2014
Universal allergy is acctuly real all spicy food. The biting feeling is a slight allergic reaction
Brett chapter 23 . 1/8/2014
You got the riddle wrong it should say one muscle not no muscles but it was stil a grate chapter
Brett chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Not really a fan of flirty scenes in fics but the interactions between Bruce and selina seems very natural