Reviews for What Goes Unsaid Doesn't Always Go Unnoticed
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/23
Ds fic is Lavi x lenalee and yullen...two of my most favourite couples in DGM...I love ds...ds fic will always have a special place in my heart *sob* thank you T_T
BitterAzure chapter 1 . 4/4
Oh my God, Lenalee xD She and Lavi seem like such an uncomfortable couple to be around. But hey, it's probably just because no one was supposed to really hear it.

I really loved it. Kanda and Allen are perfect here. It was such a relief that Kanda realized what all this meant. But to be honest the fic does leave wanting more. If only they had talked a bit longer, gosh ;_;
queenoffandoma chapter 1 . 1/17
cool
natsumek chapter 1 . 1/5
Love this story pls write more yullen :3
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
You write stuff like this more. It was so good! i love it.
Argon Jaden Siberite Bluridge chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I wuv it! :D
Corny joking Allen is adorable and heck yeah! Although I never pictured Lenalee to be a noisy bed person... that really changed my view...
Lunarius-Chibi chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
YES YES YES! Too cute for words kitten!
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
wowee! I love it! *wipes up all traces of nosebleed* This is so incredibly awesome!
KandaxYokoxGrell chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I like it! The graphic lemon was great!
darket15 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Yes! You should write something more like this. ;D
Nightowl572 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
If this story isn't delightfully awkward, then I don't know what is. Poor Allen and Kanda; hearing your closest friends getting it on would mentally scar anyone.

Awesome job, and I loved the ending!
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I like the lemony-goodness! _ Well done!
Chariot of Chaos chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
D'awww. xD *heart melts*

I really enjoyed that one~!
Harleymotor chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is.. Wow this was a really good story. I mean, that was amazing, not just the lemon either, I mean the characters were described really well with their emotions and all showing through their actions. Hope i made sense there cause i'm alittle speechless xD
YoursInEternity S.D chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
That was good very cute :D