Reviews for What Goes Unsaid Doesn't Always Go Unnoticed
Bakandasama chapter 1 . 1/17
... U_U.
Hot. (chocolate i'm hungry dammit-WAIT. WHY I AM HUNGRY AFTER READING THAT beautifuuuuul FANFIC ?!)
And, i dunno how you do that, but Allen it's so bloody cute. I swear. I want to rub that me too-FORGET IT. I can lend him a hand no ?! Poor little thing !
Naveesha chapter 1 . 1/9
i read it on train and omigosh too intense for "reading on public" xD
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Ds fic is Lavi x lenalee and yullen...two of my most favourite couples in DGM...I love ds...ds fic will always have a special place in my heart *sob* thank you T_T
BitterAzure chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Oh my God, Lenalee xD She and Lavi seem like such an uncomfortable couple to be around. But hey, it's probably just because no one was supposed to really hear it.

I really loved it. Kanda and Allen are perfect here. It was such a relief that Kanda realized what all this meant. But to be honest the fic does leave wanting more. If only they had talked a bit longer, gosh ;_;
queenoffandoma chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
natsumek chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Love this story pls write more yullen :3
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
You write stuff like this more. It was so good! i love it.
Argon Jaden Siberite Bluridge chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I wuv it! :D
Corny joking Allen is adorable and heck yeah! Although I never pictured Lenalee to be a noisy bed person... that really changed my view...
Lunarius-Chibi chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
YES YES YES! Too cute for words kitten!
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
wowee! I love it! *wipes up all traces of nosebleed* This is so incredibly awesome!
KandaxYokoxGrell chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I like it! The graphic lemon was great!
darket15 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Yes! You should write something more like this. ;D
Nightowl572 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
If this story isn't delightfully awkward, then I don't know what is. Poor Allen and Kanda; hearing your closest friends getting it on would mentally scar anyone.

Awesome job, and I loved the ending!
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I like the lemony-goodness! _ Well done!
Chariot of Chaos chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
D'awww. xD *heart melts*

I really enjoyed that one~!