Reviews for Lucy Weasley and the Spyglass
Brighton Belle chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
Thanks for the update. he chaptertitles have whetted my appetite. I hope college goes well.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/17/2012
I am definitely excited for the next book and your preview was very intriguing. Have a nice summer and see you in the fall!
Brighton Belle chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
Thanks for the great story. I look forward to Team Lucy further adventurers.

Thinking up a gang name is a good reminder they are still children at heart.

I hope the name is not to prophetic. Will Lucy be able to wheedle the charms Hermione used on the DA galleons out of her Aunt for her gang?
Ixiel chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
Incredible, cant wait to start book 3!

i love Magdalene, dont keep her out of action please :P
Richasa chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
I loved this chapter, it was definitely well worth the wait. I didn't that this story was weak, it was very interesting in my opinion.
Ixiel chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
hi!

i'm completely hooked to the story! please update soon!
Brighton Belle chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
Lucy has found out even the Good Guys can have a dark side and follow the dictum "The end justifies the means ". She must hate a book ending on a cliff hanger :)

I think this orb she has found will play a important part if the future.
Brighton Belle chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
This is a excellent story and a nice change to see Lucy as the main character. I cant wait to see how it develops.
silverandviolet chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
I don't understand why this has such less reviews, because it's like fantabulous!
lowi chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I think this was really good!

There's just so much in this story, the plot simply is brilliant.

Your characters too, is something I really like. They are all really wellwritten, with so much depths in their personalities; it's amazing.

And I love your descriptions, especially those of the surroundings, you picture it all so vividly and clearly!

I'll try and read the next chapters soon!
LilyRose95 chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
Gahhh, this just gets more and more exciting! Oh, the suspense! Brilliant chapter, update soon!
Richasa chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
X3 A wonderful chapter as ever!
Melodiux chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
I sympathize, I've been left out of too many things to just laugh it off...

Anyway, great story!
Richasa chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Now we know what the spyglass is, this is going to be interesting! I can't wait!
LilyRose95 chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
I'm sorry, that must have been horrible. I find it strange to read stories when the cousins are cruel to each other because I have twelve maternal cousins and we are all really close and really good friends, so the idea of them bullying one of their own in completely alien to me. I hope they see sense in the end.

This was a good chapter, Gramps story was an interesting touch. Update soon!